Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nfs Anyone?
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_li..._preview_gaming

Uhm, wow. I can't wait to try out a demo for this!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Kinda looks like Grid, hopefully better.
I don't see damage on any of those pics, I hope they do have it.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
I find it to be sad that they are taking all of the street racing games and turning them into boring track games. Graphics great I'll probably bet it in a couple days and think about returning it for the $12 it will be worth. :(
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Scorcher000,Jun 19 2009, 10:58 AM Wrote:I find it to be sad that they are taking all of the street racing games and turning them into boring track games. Graphics great I'll probably bet it in a couple days and think about returning it for the $12 it will be worth. :(
[right][snapback]289851[/snapback][/right]

So true, nfs carbon was good, undercover was ok but I missed the night racing.
They should just leave the track/simulator games to Gran Turismo.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
The good thing i've been reading is they are adding these simulator style games to the nfs lineup while producing arcade style racers as well. NFS has always been one of my favourite lines of racing games. Just been playing ProStreet on 360 lately, and lovin it!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
The funny thing is that I guess a lot of you don't know that the original NFS was indeed a simulator. It came out on the 3DO and was later re-released on the PlayStation (as NFS: SE). By the third NFS, it was still circuit racing or point-to-point racing, but then the high muckamucks decided to make it into a &quot;street racing&quot; game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_speed

I had a Goldstar 3DO back in the day, and one of these days I'll get a working one off eBay and a copy of NFS for old times' sake. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
The best NFS was the Porsche one where you raced thru there history and you bought and sold cars for cash and then soup'd them up
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I have fond memories of NFS III for the playstation... I haven't really cared too much for the rest after that -- they keep making games more complicated, and end up sucking the fun out of them.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

DD1,Jun 21 2009, 12:09 PM Wrote:The best NFS was the Porsche one where you raced thru there history and you bought and sold cars for cash and then soup'd them up
[right][snapback]289892[/snapback][/right]

I definately agree. Porsche Unleashed was the best one ever released.

Then The Fast and the Furious came out, and it all went to sh!t. I still play them though since they are fun, but not very realistic.
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost