Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Favourite Radio Station?
Apparently, not only can you drive a long way before filling up a North Bay/Sudbury SPI, but you can also drive all the way to North Bay/Sudbury and still pick up GTA radio. :blink:

(re: nos, oscar, & smith21 replying to this poll)
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
i can get all of those in Fort Erie, but thats not as far as North bay now is it?
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Sep 29 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:i can get all of those in Fort Erie, but thats not as far as North bay now is it?
[right][snapback]145622[/snapback][/right]

Well, Adam used to live in GTA. As for me, I'm in T.O. once in a while for courses. So once in a while, I use the radio when I'm there.

To be honest, North Bay + Sudbury have shitty radio stations.

Also, who says you can't listen to 102 edge on the internet? Edge 102
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
im in windsor and i listen to Z103.5 all the time when im at work or when im doing stuff at home
gotta love streaming music
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 29 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:Well, Adam used to live in GTA.  As for me, I'm in T.O. once in a while for courses.  So once in a while, I use the radio when I'm there.

To be honest, North Bay + Sudbury have shitty radio stations.

Also, who says you can't listen to 102 edge on the internet?  Edge 102
[right][snapback]145623[/snapback][/right]

Oscar is so right on this one, and how come i wasnt' mentioned in the replying to this post? lol...sudbury sucks, but i'm in Barrie probably once a month, so that's why i'm replying, and you can listen to a few of those on the net. So :P to you all!!
mine goes as follows, (#'s are radio Presets )

1. Z103.5 (4) - but if they start to play crap like too much R&B, or Rap I'll change stations.

2. 104.5 Chum Fm (5) - if they repeat too much or play crap, I change it.

3. Mixx 99.9 (3) - listen to this one if the above is playing crap.

4. 105.3 Kool Fm (6) - If they start to play too much oldies I don't know I change it.

5. 92.1 CKPC (1) - they play lighter hits, I like to listen to the news because it's more frequent.

6. 98.5 Kiss Fm (2) - It's a Buffalo station, I like this station most so then the others because they play usually what I want, untill it gets to staticy then I'm forced to change the station to one of the other stations.

after that it's

93.1 - in barrie, 105.7, 106.1, 102.5, and 102.9 if I can't find anything.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
i voted other, because i listen to Stern on 92.9 in the mornings. the rest of the time it's CDs.
HOT 89.9
Turbo arrived!
Yeah, I was down for course last week when that poll was started. Also, I grew up in the west end (WCI represent!), lived in various places for 18 years... so that makes me a tad qualified for the poll :P :D

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
91.5 the beat from the K-Dub.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
102.1 for me... been listening to it for as long as I can remember. Since the mid-80s I'm guessing? Although reception is somewhat crappy in the Focus in certain areas, its fighting for the same frequency as some bible thumper station out of Rochester.

If I get annoyed with the song on, I'll just hit the CD button for a while..

Also have 96.9, 97.7, 104.5, 107.7, and 103.3 on presets.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
i listen to 100.7 every night after 12 cuz the only play hosue and trance, if anyone is into that stuff turn it on one night
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
dBlast,Sep 29 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:Apparently, not only can you drive a long way before filling up a North Bay/Sudbury SPI, but you can also drive all the way to North Bay/Sudbury and still pick up GTA radio. :blink:

(re: nos,  oscar, & smith21 replying to this poll)
[right][snapback]145571[/snapback][/right]

We can get almost all of the T.O. stations listed through star choice satellite

and i'll add 97.7 htz fm St.Catharines and i've been listening to Y108 (107.9 formerly Y95.3) alot lately seeing that its the only channel my alarm clock gets at my house
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
torradan,Oct 13 2005, 11:31 PM Wrote:102.1 for me... been listening to it for as long as I can remember.  Since the mid-80s I'm guessing?  Although reception is somewhat crappy in the Focus in certain areas, its fighting for the same frequency as some bible thumper station out of Rochester.

If I get annoyed with the song on, I'll just hit the CD button for a while..

Also have 96.9, 97.7, 104.5, 107.7, and 103.3 on presets.
[right][snapback]148941[/snapback][/right]

DAMN how could i forget 103.3 S&R rule

where did opie and anthony go??? i used to listen to them on 92.9 in the afternoon but that changed and they were lost :(

ZTS_DJ,Oct 19 2005, 01:43 AM Wrote:i listen to 100.7 every night after 12 cuz the only play hosue and trance, if anyone is into that stuff turn it on one night
[right][snapback]150053[/snapback][/right]

As do I but I found that just getting the live sets and radio shows are much better....plus the quality is better.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Was 102.1 till I moved to ottawa. Now I guess it would have to be 89.9. Not much of a selection here. Atleast from what I've found.
Favorite Links:

Collegemates.ca
FocusCanada.net
Focaljet.com
FocusFanatics.com

"Getting older is mandatory, growing up is optional."
I need Sirius Sat Radio...my HU can have the module jacked straight into it and control it...I need to have some urban stuff out here in the boonies...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...