Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Shoot Em Up
SLIP STREAM SVT,Oct 3 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:are we aloud to bring our own paintballs to sgt splatters? if so wouldn't that be cheaper?
[right][snapback]146336[/snapback][/right]

BYOP is only on Sunday mornings between 9 and 12 noon
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I may just cancel my dinner plans to come, this should be fun. I havent played ball in a while. Anyways, mark me down as a maybe, and if I go, can you pick me up a case and i'll pay you back when I get there? Oh and how much will air be? I'm debaiting bringing hpa or just sticking to co2
HPA and CO2 are both $2.50 to fill last time I was there. I'll be bringing HPA
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
TTT!!!

C'mon guys! Get in on this! I promise I won't shoot you too many times
2000 Black ZX3
You better not shoot me too many times :P Its not nice to pick on newbs

I will definately be there, barring something unforseen happening, but it looks good right now.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

[Image: map.gif]

For those unsure as to how to get there despite this map:

If coming from East: Take 401 to Allen Rd. --> Allen South to Lawrence --> Exit Lawrence and Turn RIGHT (West) --> Turn LEFT (south) onto Dufferin. On your right hand side after a few mins is Wingold Ave. Turn RIGHT onto Wingold, and Sgt Splatters is on your right after a couple seconds drive

If coming from West: Take 401 to Dufferin South. On your right hand side after a few mins is Wingold Ave. Turn RIGHT onto Wingold, and Sgt Splatters is on your right after a couple seconds drive
2000 Black ZX3
Well Raine and I made it out tonite. Man what a great game. I'm hooked....its all your fault Raine :P

But we're definately gonna do this again, hopefully next time more guys can make it out.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Major props to you bro. Thanks for making the trip up here to spend all that money only for me to shoot you in the back. I'm really glad you had a good time and I certainly will be making a point to come out to the Hammer and play a game in your neck of the woods as soon as that indoor field is up and running.
2000 Black ZX3
I should have cancelled my dinner and movie plans, the girl sucked (no personality) but my mates chick was super hot and cool, so congrats to him. I would have much rather played some ball, plus these 7 chicks (a few are hot) I knew were playing at splatters. The highlight of my night was seeing jessica alba kick the s**t out of some guys in a bikini....damn what a waste of a night
Raine,Oct 8 2005, 01:18 AM Wrote:Major props to you bro. Thanks for making the trip up here to spend all that money only for me to shoot you in the back. I'm really glad you had a good time and I certainly will be making a point to come out to the Hammer and play a game in your neck of the woods as soon as that indoor field is up and running.
[right][snapback]147573[/snapback][/right]

Honestly i come all the way up there to play, and you shoot me in the back.....lol too funny.

I'm told the new indoor field is opening next weekend in Hamilton, so maybe another G2G is in order after that opens. I know i'll be heading down in the next few weeks to check it out. If you read my other post might even have a gun by then, if i can make a decision on which one i want.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

You let me know when you're going and I'll join you. That Ion of mine is just getting warmed up
2000 Black ZX3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paintball Tournament Day @ Ultimate Paintball NikiterZTS 8 3,461 06-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Paintball Shoot Em Up 2 habmann 1 1,310 11-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Last Post: habmann