Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion
i would definatly buy a couple, they are great for everything.... ever put one on your TV remote?? You'll never lose it again
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
FC kazoo? for those of us without an exhaust upgrade?
Dan
What colour lanyard are you looking at?

I would take at least two.

Cheers.
Kelowna_Focus,Oct 2 2005, 10:33 PM Wrote:FC kazoo? for those of us without an exhaust upgrade?
[right][snapback]146199[/snapback][/right]

BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAH, FAWK NOW THATS FUNNY
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
any news on these yet?
Yeah, I want my kazoo!
Dan
smith21,Oct 7 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:any news on these yet?
[right][snapback]147506[/snapback][/right]

still working on it.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

lanyards will look something like...

[Image: focuscanada_lanyard_small.gif]

Man thats looks super sweet, I'm in for one whenever they are available.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

same here
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Me also
That looks really good.. I dont even use lanyards and I'd buy one.

One question though: Why is there no stem on the maple leaf? It looks unfinished.. I mean, if you're going to use the stylized maple leaf from the Canadian flag, you might as well use it how it's supposed to look, eh?
I agree, you should also put the antena on the hatch back, "I mean, if you're going to use the stylized hatchback from the ford, you might as well use it how it's supposed to look, eh?"
Save points are for quiters
Tri_kento,Oct 9 2005, 12:14 PM Wrote:I agree, you should also put the antena on the hatch back, "I mean, if you're going to use the stylized hatchback from the ford, you might as well use it how it's supposed to look, eh?"
[right][snapback]147763[/snapback][/right]
your a sarcastic bugger arn't u
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
Tell ya what Tri Kento, when you get your focus all put back together, we'll talk about putting the antena on the lanyard. Does your car even have an antena on it? :P
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

:lol: come on guys only a joke , I was only pokeing a little fun at guilty, i don't think his feels are hurt to bad.. and if so sry :blink:

And for ur information. my car is up and running. It's just locked up in yorkton.. untill i come and pick it up.. when i get some free time.
Save points are for quiters
Any new word on these?
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Phantom,Nov 3 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:Any new word on these?
[right][snapback]153614[/snapback][/right]

Any news?

Would be great to get these in time for Xmas.

Cheers.
They are expensive to produce....

I'll discuss further with ADMIN.
unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll have lanyards for christmas.

Problem with lanyards is that you have to order in quantity, or you're paying too much. I'm still looking into it, but I'm not sure how many people are willing to pay $10 or more for a shoelace with fc.net on it...

I'm also working on getting toques done up as well.... more on that when I hear back from the embroidery person for costs.