Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion
darkpuppet,Nov 14 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll have lanyards for christmas.

Problem with lanyards is that you have to order in quantity, or you're paying too much.  I'm still looking into it, but I'm not sure how many people are willing to pay $10 or more for a shoelace with fc.net on it...

I'm also working on getting toques done up as well.... more on that when I hear back from the embroidery person for costs.
[right][snapback]155705[/snapback][/right]

Steve, try getting ahold of kevin (paparoach) i know he does embroydery, and he can probably try and score us a deal or some sort.
darkpuppet,Nov 14 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll have lanyards for christmas.

I'm also working on getting toques done up as well.... more on that when I hear back from the embroidery person for costs.
[right][snapback]155705[/snapback][/right]

I know I'd buy an fc.net toque (God knows I'm gonna need it this winter

NefCanuck
I'll buy a toque and a lanyard when they're available. I'm all for supporting the new look FC.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Nov 15 2005, 12:08 AM Wrote:I'll buy a toque and a lanyard when they're available. I'm all for supporting the new look FC.
[right][snapback]155953[/snapback][/right]

I'll second that one, Do i get a deal on the lanyard seeing as i thaught of the idea :) ???
You bet ! ur's comes with a stylish whistle, you never know when ur going to be in a trafic jam and u need to blow a whistle. hahaHAHA
Save points are for quiters
anything yet?
Bump :lol: Lots of good ideas on this thread! Even though they're nearly a year old... :o
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Lanyard and toque...good ideas...also a ball cap of some design too...doesn't matter if they are pricey, as a lot of caps like 59 fiddy are expensive, and some selected RBK ones too...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
we should do a group buy on these things.....sign me in if anyone is actually can get them made somewhere
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
What you guys don't understand is Steve has to shell out SEVERAL hundereds of dollars to get these things made.

He gets them made and then nobody will buy them.....

It's exspensive to have these things available to you guys.
unfortunately we haven't even sold thru half the stickers yet... and those are the cheap items.

I'll get on toques for the winter, but when I get prices, people are going to have to pay up front, and expect a 6-8 week delivery window...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Sep 30 2006, 11:40 PM Wrote:unfortunately we haven't even sold thru half the stickers yet... and those are the cheap items.

[right][snapback]209556[/snapback][/right]

Ugh....

They whine and whine..... and when we FINALLY get them.....

*shaking head* <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<
I'm in for a toque, for sure! But as you said at the NOTL cruise, it's understandable as to why you cannot produce so many different items... the demand is weird, one minute everyone wants this stuff made and is willing to shell out cash asap, and the next everyone plays like they said nothing cause of the price or whatnot. I believe most CDN's can appreciate another toque in their collection! :D
'14 Escape 2.0t
even like 50 of those lanyards made would be alright probably....
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
darkpuppet,Sep 30 2006, 11:40 PM Wrote:I'll get on toques for the winter, but when I get prices, people are going to have to pay up front, and expect a 6-8 week delivery window...
[right][snapback]209556[/snapback][/right]

I can live with a 6-8 week delivery period aslong as we start the process at the beginning of winter so i'll get some use out of it this winter. I'd like some of the swag mentioned in this topic, but i'm skeptical that we'll get the numbers to justify making it or even enough numbers to make it affordable. Look at how hard it was to get enough guys to have the black t-shirts made last year.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

ANTHONYD,Sep 30 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:What you guys don't understand is Steve has to shell out SEVERAL hundereds of dollars to get these things made.

[right][snapback]209553[/snapback][/right]

Your absolutly right.
Steve carries the brunt of the costs for these things.
Steve I'll take some more of your hands.
I have been running into quite a number of focus owners lately that are not members and pushing Focuscanada.net
It would be nice to have a few in the glove box to give out.
I'll take a dozen maybe 2 of every colour.
also maybe we should look into hitting some of the cars shows this year promoting the site. Maybe even display someones car
Also where is our sponsor do we get any help out from him?
I would also be willing so pay a fee to be a full member.
Let me know guy's
Just thinking out loud!!!
Just a though!!

Flying through the twisties
SUNDOWN
how much would an large be? i joined after the thread was started. depending on price i would be interested as well as the lanyard and maybe the toque.
Sundown,Oct 1 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 30 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:What you guys don't understand is Steve has to shell out SEVERAL hundereds of dollars to get these things made.

[right][snapback]209553[/snapback][/right]

Your absolutly right.
Steve carries the brunt of the costs for these things.
Steve I'll take some more of your hands.
I have been running into quite a number of focus owners lately that are not members and pushing Focuscanada.net
It would be nice to have a few in the glove box to give out.
I'll take a dozen maybe 2 of every colour.
also maybe we should look into hitting some of the cars shows this year promoting the site. Maybe even display someones car
Also where is our sponsor do we get any help out from him?
I would also be willing so pay a fee to be a full member.
Let me know guy's
Just thinking out loud!!!
Just a though!!
[right][snapback]209618[/snapback][/right]

I like the sound of that! I'd also be willing to pay a member fee to contribute.
'14 Escape 2.0t
^^ what exactly would a membership fee get me that i don't already have?

If there were perks i'd be interested.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

hey, i know this is kinda a old thread, but i was wondering if anyone though about FC licence plate brackets? i need on and am probably just gonna pic one up from my friend that works from ford... they got a few roush ones, but i'd like some thing more personal.
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback