Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Drives Their Car Year Round?
Mine will be year round as well, probably gonna take the rims off sometime this week or next depending on the weather.

I might turn the rotors and drums while they're off as well.

Not sure if I'm going to keep the tails on during the winter or put the stockers back on.

As for the stuff under the hood, its staying there.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I do.
Mine had last winter off while I drove my old beater into the ground. I'll be picking up some 16's this week for new winter boots.
I parked my SVT last winter.... When i had my zx3 i drove that all winter. Eagle GTII's worst tires EVER!

This winter i hope to park my svt in a used car lot, and pick up something that works.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
i used to store mine, mainly for the reason i was getting work done on it. But if i still have my focus by the time winter rolls around, ill drive it. I have to get some winter rims and rubber tho.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
me 2
I drive mine for all 12 Months.
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
I drive the truck year round. Does that count?

The cars not mine. There I said it. Leave me alone or I'll quit!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.