Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Of Many More To Come
Luckily I am running the Gardiner and DVP during rush hour. I am lucky if I get up to 80KM. But the way I see it we are all responsible for our actions. But this "Street Racing" law is just a cash grab and another way to over crowd the courts.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I usually always set my cruise at at least 120 on any of the 400 series highways, and this is just to keep pace with everyone else. The actual speeds on average that people drive are around 130-ish or more, at least so I've observed. With that being said, I now own an Escape with 4wd, A/T Tires, and most importantly, I have my 6-week old daughter in the back seat, and usually the dog in the cargo area...so I've got nothing to prove (though with the way other people drive in Ottawa, I sometimes wish I had 300+ hp in it as I sometimes can't accelerate fast enough from an intersection to please the tards behind me). I had my fun with the Focus and with Black Betty (My S197), and I'm only interested in being able to drive in almost all conditions, worry-free, and with good tunes now.

I'm not even going to bother to comment my sentiments about the new rules and tactics deployed by law enforcement officials. Others have sort of the same thoughts or feelings as I do.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...