Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better Go Fill Up Asap
New "winner":

$2.60 on Hamilton Mountain

:blink:

They are lined up down Burlington Street for $1.03 at the Sunoco near Steelco.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
its 1,70$ in quebec and they say it will hit 2$ tonight.

FACK FACK FACK!
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
I'm good for a month.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

2001 ZTS,Sep 22 2005, 10:11 AM Wrote:Fuel "panic" in Windsor:

http://www.canada.com/fortstjohn/story.htm...3f-251b4b758d51
[right][snapback]143880[/snapback][/right]
it was literally nuts here. cars lined up for blocks!! too bad i filled up in the afternoon before "panic" set in!!!

i have pictures of stations last night, but they did turn out too good.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
If Quebec has fallen, North Bay isn't far behind. I was driving so slow at lunch today, I was passed by several gas-hogging SUVs.

Anyone up for a hybrid Focus GB? If we petition, we might get one!*

*This last line is pure pot-stirring and in no way constitutes an accurate evaluation of the poster's IQ. YMMV.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Well time to do the engine swap on the car. That little 2hp lawnmower engine looks pretty fuel efficient... :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
still .97 in Ottawa
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
just filled up 114.9 for premium at vp and sheppard.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
how would a propane conversion feel like in a focus? would it be worth the cost, and how long at current prices would we recoup the investment?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
propane conversions run between $3,500 and $4,500 USD, and offer operating costs about 5%-30% less for fleet vehicles.

however, there is a decrease in horsepower and torque... I was chitchatting with a limo driver, and he was quite unhappy that people in crappy little econoboxes can out accelerate his propane powered v8. Ever been cutoff going up on onramp by an echo? I have... and the limo guy said he had it pegged. I'm not sure our little cars could afford the power loss.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I heard on the radio about an hour ago that people are reporting 2.00/L gas at some station in Stratford and that area....

Is this true!??! Anyone here from Stratford!??

It's currently 103.5 on average in Guelph!
WTF? that can't be real, it better not get like that in Hamilton. As someone who commutes everyday i will not be very happy.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I dunno i've heard prices in Chatham are 180 now too...

microbunny,Sep 22 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:I dunno i've heard prices in Chatham are 180 now too...
[right][snapback]144019[/snapback][/right]

The lady at the gas station told me the Toronto stations were at 1.80 ro something like that.... :rolleyes:
darkpuppet,Sep 22 2005, 08:05 PM Wrote:propane conversions run between $3,500 and $4,500 USD, and offer operating costs about 5%-30% less for fleet vehicles.

however, there is a decrease in horsepower and torque...  I was chitchatting with a limo driver, and he was quite unhappy that people in crappy little econoboxes can out accelerate his propane powered v8.  Ever been cutoff going up on onramp by an echo?  I have... and the limo guy said he had it pegged.  I'm not sure our little cars could afford the power loss.
[right][snapback]144013[/snapback][/right]

I thought it was less than that to convert and the government used to give you a credit. But how about turbo on a propane car? is that even possible?

imagine a FI focus running at 10lbs of boost putting out 130hp at the wheels

awesome!
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petrole...ent/import.html
http://www.pulse24.com/Business/Top_Story/...22-002/page.asp
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Sep 22 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:http://www.pulse24.com/Business/Top_Story/...22-002/page.asp
[right][snapback]144030[/snapback][/right]

I never believed it would go over 2 bucksa canadian, that's just retarted. People who really flip out then.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Sep 22 2005, 08:43 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Sep 22 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:http://www.pulse24.com/Business/Top_Story/...22-002/page.asp
[right][snapback]144030[/snapback][/right]

I never believed it would go over 2 bucksa canadian, that's just retarted. People who really flip out then.
[right][snapback]144031[/snapback][/right]

for the first couple days then their asses would get used to the new feeling and nothing would be said... wasn't that what happened when it hit the pivotal $1tre mark?!?
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Anybody wanna come hug my 200L drum of gas i have .. filled at 0.927/L

Thats how you stockpile
Below Average Car Club