FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Better Go Fill Up Asap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Even if the new hurricane doesn't hit Teaxs the speculation alone will send prices up again not to mention that the offshore rigs have probably been evacuated already.
allready filled up. :D
It's already starting..... Oil is up by just over $2 a barrel to $66.20 as of noon today.

And for those that have not noticed it yet, but gas prices are hitting just over the $1L mark again.
Frost__2001,Sep 21 2005, 11:23 AM Wrote:It's already starting..... Oil is up by just over $2 a barrel to $66.20 as of noon today.

And for those that have not noticed it yet, but gas prices are hitting just over the $1L mark again.
[right][snapback]143632[/snapback][/right]
gas here hasn't come below $1.10 here yet
Frost__2001,Sep 21 2005, 12:23 PM Wrote:And for those that have not noticed it yet, but gas prices are hitting just over the $1L mark again.

Welcome to North Bay where we get fuked left right and centre for fuel. Gas prices right now are 113.0 per litre.

You arses in the south have absolutely no sympathy from me.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 21 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Sep 21 2005, 12:23 PM Wrote:And for those that have not noticed it yet, but gas prices are hitting just over the $1L mark again.

Welcome to North Bay where we get fuked left right and centre for fuel. Gas prices right now are 113.0 per litre.

You arses in the south have absolutely no sympathy from me.
[right][snapback]143648[/snapback][/right]
i hope you made that post while i was making my post :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 21 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:You arses in the south have absolutely no sympathy from me.
[right][snapback]143648[/snapback][/right]

No worries, we don't want it anyway.
haahaha... no sympathy needed

THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN... now, where's my dixie flag emoticon.
gas i n peterborough is still at 97.3cents / L
i give it a few hours till somebody says , "oh well lets screw them over again!!!!"
scoobasteve,Sep 21 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN... now, where's my dixie flag emoticon.
[right][snapback]143668[/snapback][/right]

Buncha inbred trailer trash... :P
filled up at $1.17 lastnight.. not too bad.. only $40 to fill up me tank.
scoobasteve,Sep 21 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN... now, where's my dixie flag emoticon.
[right][snapback]143668[/snapback][/right]

eat flaming death, redneck!

and to think prices were finally getting below $3/gallon down here.. and payday isn't til tomorrow, and I have like $4 in my pocket until then.. hopefully I can fill up before they catch on.
Im filling up tonight!!!!!! FAWK THAT!
damn, why didnt i fill it up when it was only 93/cents per litre the other nite
paolo,Sep 21 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:damn, why didnt i fill it up when it was only 93/cents per litre the other nite
[right][snapback]143779[/snapback][/right]
93 cents a L? Holy sh!et. Thats cheap. it never even got bellow $1.09 here since Katrina
confirmed $1.60 in windsor
I dont get paid till 12:30am hopefully the prices will still be low.
ZX5focused,Sep 21 2005, 09:19 PM Wrote:confirmed $1.60 in windsor
[right][snapback]143792[/snapback][/right]

holy s**t a brick batman
ZX5focused,Sep 21 2005, 09:19 PM Wrote:confirmed $1.60 in windsor
[right][snapback]143792[/snapback][/right]

HOLY FACK!!! To fill a 50L tank would be $80.00!!! Goddamn stupid refining capacity!
Something snapped inside me, and I became an American overnight. I'm currently trying to hoard as much gas as possible. "Winner takes all!" I've got 40 gallons of premium stored so far, and I'm trying to find more gas cans. Luckily for you guys, I'm buying it in the US! Luckily for me, premium at the equivalent of 0.85/L! B)

Some people say "you're part of the problem", and they're probably right... but screw them! If I can store more gas than you, and can hold out longer, I win, you lose, please try again.

Now I just need to figure out how to dump my shares in Nortel and JDS, and buy American gas futures!

So, the Walmart near my office in Detroit is out of gas cans. But they have tons of diesel cans. Anybody know if it's fine to put gas in the yellow diesel cans? I don't imagine it really makes difference.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8