Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better Go Fill Up Asap
You'll all be dead or have ulcers and no hair by the time you're 40 if you worry about the price of gas every day. I saw losers lining up in Winona for $2.15/L yesterday, while I filled up (68L) last night for 93.3 and no line up! Bitchin and cryin ain't doing ya no good! :P
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
You know what this was all caused by the stupidity of people, the huricane never hit texas and everyone started to panic. I had to wait in line for 20 min for gas because I had no choice now today guess what the prices are still at 103. The only reason people saw some places jump because the stations were either taking advantage of people or they wanted them to go away because they didnt want to have to order 5 trucks in one week.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
prices are cheaper today then they were yesterday... 99.9 is the price by my house
My other ride is your Mom
2001 ZTS,Sep 23 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:For tens of thousands to sit in a car by themselves for hours each way to work everyday is GHEY, that is what needs to change.
[right][snapback]144198[/snapback][/right]

*thumbsup* x10
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
See I knew prices were gonna go down. My friend went out and brought 8 gas cans with him and stocked up on gas when it was at 115.9...then it dropped down to 113.4...now there is talk of it dropping back down 103.8. I believe that this whole "the gas is gonna jump up to 2.00/L" was a hoax to make people go out and buy gas like its going out of style...which succeeded nicely as we had over half of our stations here in north bay completely out of regular and running real low on premium (which wasn't being sold at any special rate). Yep...my friend who's parents own one of the gas stations said that they made over 9,600 in gas sales when on a normal day they will only do anywhere from 3,000 to tops 4,500.

My conclusion....people are stupid. If gas prices are too much for you then I have a solution

[Image: ral-int-nospox-big.gif]
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.