Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crazy route,

Cassablanca, to King St. to Victoria st,. to Hwy3. To Goram, to, Netherby. to Montrose. to McLeod to Stanley to Church's road to NiagaraPkwy, to portage , to moutain , to Thoroldstone, to the 406. to QEW, to sunset, to Garrison to House rd, to to Bowen rd, to Sider rd, to college road, to Winger to Netherby to QEW to moutain to Niagara Stone rd, to NOTL!

Ok, maybe not...
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
kev. If that route took under 90 minutes, then it is a consideration. We aren't looking for expediency, something scenic and a few twisties along the way.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I could do that in under 90 minutes :ph34r: if i had a faster car :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Oct 4 2005, 10:18 PM Wrote:crazy route,

Cassablanca, to King St. to Victoria st,. to Hwy3.  To Goram, to, Netherby. to Montrose. to McLeod to Stanley to Church's road to NiagaraPkwy, to portage , to moutain , to Thoroldstone, to the 406. to QEW, to sunset, to Garrison to House rd, to to Bowen rd, to Sider rd, to college road, to Winger to Netherby to QEW to moutain to Niagara Stone rd, to NOTL! 

Ok, maybe not...
[right][snapback]146658[/snapback][/right]

Oh hell a route like that practically demands I get a Garmin GPS... if only the bank hadn't pooched the property taxes again <_<

'course I could just say #$%$% it and put the Garmin on the CC :P

NefCanuck
i shouldn't have a problem making this event ... so count me in .. and maybe my gf too

someone should donate there focus for all the girls that attend to take on the poker run .. then we'll see how good they really are with directions
Below Average Car Club
schade,Oct 5 2005, 06:19 PM Wrote:i shouldn't have a problem making this event ... so count me in .. and maybe my gf too

someone should donate there focus for all the girls that attend to take on the poker run .. then we'll see how good they really are with directions
[right][snapback]146884[/snapback][/right]

um.

No.
schade,Oct 5 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:someone should donate there focus for all the girls that attend to take on the poker run .. then we'll see how good they really are with directions

PICK ME!

I have room in my car for four female navigators plus myself and I'm not even including my lap or the hatch. If we don't get lost I can absolutely guarantee the car will somehow run out of gas.

"sorry ladies must be these damn unreliable japanese cars ;) , how about we all check into the romantic wine country chateau we happened to "stall" in front of, dinner and wine on me?" ;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Oct 5 2005, 07:29 PM Wrote:
schade,Oct 5 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:someone should donate there focus for all the girls that attend to take on the poker run .. then we'll see how good they really are with directions

PICK ME!

I have room in my car for four female navigators plus myself and I'm not even including my lap or the hatch. If we don't get lost I can absolutely guarantee the car will somehow run out of gas.

"sorry ladies must be these damn unreliable japanese cars ;) , how about we all check into the romantic wine country chateau we happened to "stall" in front of, dinner and wine on me?" ;)
[right][snapback]146903[/snapback][/right]

Ladies:

Would you trust a guy like this????

[Image: salty.jpg]
Guys!

This is going to be a great turn out!!!

For anyone interested.... I'm offering up my home / back yard again for anyone who wants to return to burlington for a beverage and laughs.

I'll discuss with the group on the cruise day.
ANTHONYD,Oct 6 2005, 08:25 AM Wrote:For anyone interested.... I'm offering up my home / back yard again for anyone who wants to return to burlington for a beverage and laughs................
[right][snapback]146999[/snapback][/right]
..................camping?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
ok guys can someone please post the directions, and just to be sure, its on OCt 15th at 11am, right? and the Poker run starts at 2pm.

maybe just mapquest it.

Thanks MO
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Oct 8 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:ok guys can someone please post the directions, and just to be sure, its on OCt 15th at 11am, right? and the Poker run starts at 2pm.

maybe just mapquest it.

Thanks MO
[right][snapback]147615[/snapback][/right]

I am assuming you just want directions to the cruise meet at 11am. After that, everything that takes place from there will unfold along wiwth maps provided that day.
We are meeting at the Gateway to Niagara. Basically take the QEW Niagara to Casablanca in Grimsby. Turn right off the exit and go to the Tim Horton's. Yes Tim Horton's is the Gateway to Niagara. We'll see you there.

Is someone can't make that meeting, then I'll post up directions to where we are meeting in Niagara Falls for the lunch and Poker Run.

And YES, the Niagara Cruise Day is

OCTOBER 15TH AT 11AM..............THIS UPCOMING SATURDAY

mo your added as an attendee.

Are you coming NOS????

For those of you who are coming, please let us know if you really can't make it. We are creating the list so if you don't show up at Niagara, we are going to wait for you!

So if you can't make it, please post up.

And if you can make it and aren't on the list........see page 1 for the list........I'll add you when you pipe in!

ya got me on the list on page 1 twice!

hehehe!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Anthony:

I know it is a Focus meet and all but I think it would be a great day to bring out the MG? I can stop at your place in the morn and carry your BBQ stuff (or MG repair tools and spares :lol: ) in my wonder wagon.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Oct 8 2005, 08:03 PM Wrote:Anthony:

I know it is a Focus meet and all but I think it would be a great day to bring out the MG? I can stop at your place in the morn and carry your BBQ stuff (or MG repair tools and spares  :lol: ) in my wonder wagon.
[right][snapback]147661[/snapback][/right]
aww ur not bringing the green machine?
if thats the case i want the ride in the wrx(never been in one) that i won way back last year when we played name that car.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I like to come but so far it seems like I have to take care of bunch of projects, so i guess dont count on me. If i show up then its a bonus.

Lates Mo
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

ZX5focused,Oct 8 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:

I know it is a Focus meet and all but I think it would be a great day to bring out the MG? I can stop at your place in the morn and carry your BBQ stuff (or MG repair tools and spares  :lol: ) in my wonder wagon.
if thats the case i want the ride in the wrx(never been in one) that i won way back last year when we played name that car.
[right][snapback]147667[/snapback][/right]

The wife will have the ZTS that day. You can be co-driver (nav) in the WRX no problem unless a hawt, single, petite, skinny blonde chick posts between now and then? (not likely).

If you don't scare me too much you can drive for a "stage" or more of the poker run.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Oct 8 2005, 09:15 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Oct 8 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]147667[/snapback][/right]

The wife will have the ZTS that day. You can be co-driver (nav) in the WRX no problem unless a hawt, single, petite, skinny blonde chick posts between now and then? (not likely).

If you don't scare me too much you can drive for a "stage" or more of the poker run.
[right][snapback]147675[/snapback][/right]

Dad is on his way to North Carolina in the MG....Apparently he likes it better than the Austin Healy. :blink:

PLEASE PEOPLE.....IF YOUR NOT GOING TO MAKE IT, PLEASE POST!!!!!!

I'M GETTING TOGETHER SOME GRAB BAGS FOR ALL ATTENDIES AND IF I HAVE EXTRA, I'M NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY. :angry:
This is for the NOTL thing right ? if it is I'm going, not to sure on the poker part as I don't know how to play it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.