Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Referendum Results In:
Ontario wins 17 to 13.

Yes I do like to stir the pot and this board needs all the help it can get.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
what referendum. and why didn't i get ta vote ya commies!
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
"What you talkin' bout Willis?"
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 21 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:"What you talkin' bout Willis?"
[right][snapback]143586[/snapback][/right]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Ontario has more threads than Quebec.

I just like causing trouble and maybe boost traffic around here, that's all. ;)

Next week I declare war on Nunavut.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
If there was a referendum, and Quebec separated, all we'd have that's different is illegal immigrant workers from Quebec taking jobs in Ontario, and no jobs for Anglophones in Quebec.

Wait, that's different than now how?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 21 2005, 03:50 PM Wrote:If there was a referendum, and Quebec separated, all we'd have that's different is illegal immigrant workers from Quebec taking jobs in Ontario, and no jobs for Anglophones in Quebec.

[right][snapback]143612[/snapback][/right]

fack u, quebecers get jobs in ontario because ontarians are a bunch of slackers... thats why, and because we are skilled.

<_<
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
french_connection,Sep 21 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 21 2005, 03:50 PM Wrote:If there was a referendum, and Quebec separated, all we'd have that's different is illegal immigrant workers from Quebec taking jobs in Ontario, and no jobs for Anglophones in Quebec.

fack u, quebecers get jobs in ontario because ontarians are a bunch of slackers... thats why, and because we are skilled.

<_<
[right][snapback]143641[/snapback][/right]

Heres an example :D
[Image: **http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wrestlingzone.ru%2Fimages%2Fjr3.jpg]
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
french_connection,Sep 21 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:fack u, quebecers get jobs in ontario because ontarians are a bunch of slackers...  thats why, and because we are skilled.

You're right there, I mean where would we be without people to cook our french fries.

Oh, Celine Dion rocks!

:lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Sep 21 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:
french_connection,Sep 21 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:fack u, quebecers get jobs in ontario because ontarians are a bunch of slackers...  thats why, and because we are skilled.

You're right there, I mean where would we be without people to cook our french fries.

Oh, Celine Dion rocks!

[right][snapback]143650[/snapback][/right]

And our strippers!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Sep 21 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 21 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:

Oh, Celine Dion rocks!

[right][snapback]143650[/snapback][/right]

And our strippers!
[right][snapback]143663[/snapback][/right]

Pfffft.... most of our strippers come from romania anyways, Bring on the refferendum!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold

<_<

So squeegee kids come from Hull? Makes sense to me. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Actually I noticed that the other day and it's why I posted the two topics to bring up the ontario topic counter.....

I Do have an agenda here lol.............
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

<_<

Quebecers get jobs in Ontario because they keep shipping their stupid unionized construction workers here, and then barring us from fair competition in the Quebec construction industry. Sounds like they've already separated, don't let the door hit your butt plugs on the way out!

I've seen it for years, and so has my Dad for that matter. He used to have to sort through all the "skilled labour" resumes whenever he'd start a new construction job. 3 QC resumes for every 1 ON. That's fair how?

And if Ontarians are such slackers, why are there no migrant Quebec IT guys? Why do companies like ING keep having to retrain all their programmers and IT staff to learn French? Trust me, I'm speaking from firsthand recountings of actual experience here...

Once again, why trust a province that doesn't trust their own people enough to turn right on a red?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
They have english computers in Quebec? :o
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming Referendum oldeguy 3 1,120 09-27-2007, 03:47 AM
Last Post: oldeguy