Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Donair Sauce Recipes Here:
OAC_Sparky,Sep 18 2005, 06:29 PM Wrote:Mmmmmm.....donairs.....reminds me of good times in Halifax.

I haven't found a decent one in Hamilton yet....there used to be a place in Windsor near the university though....

:D
[right][snapback]142967[/snapback][/right]
I agree with meford. If you want a good donair, Sammy's is the place. But if ya want a gyro, My Buddy's in Hamilton at 441 Fennell Ave. East, 905-383-4757 This place is the best!
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Best place.....

Marroush International Shawarma...
they have 2 locations...
One on Elgin street besides the Inferno nightclub in Ottawa
and the other one if on Boul. St-Joseph in Hull besides the Pataterie Hulloise near Les Galeries de Hull.

Not only are the shawarmas and Donairs great!!! Mustafa *guy who works there* is a riot! If you end up going to the one on Elgin street on Friday or a Saturday night ull see what I mean...He acts like the Soup Natzy...but hes the Shawarma Nutsy. He has his own theme song...and always is blasting boom boom dancing music...He gets up on the counter and dances and always invites people.
Each time I go home in Quebec...I always have to go to the elgin street one on friday or saturday night to enjoy the entertainment... We always have to greet him with 3 kisses on the cheeks and same when we leave...hes the best lol.

Theres a wall of fame too....check it out :D

Anywayz if any of you do end up going to this place...tell him "Toronto" sent you...and he will like you...If not..he might just tell you No shawarma for yoU!! eheh
=0)
There is an awesome place just down the street from Canadian Tire in Spryfield. I used to go there every day before I moved. I cant remember the name of it but uts in a plaza with a laundrymat next door. Its the best place I've had in the Halifax area
Mmm Donair's.

Thinking about one makes me hungry.
My other ride is your Mom
me too *DREWL*