Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fk Coilovers
Does anybody on here have them? Do you require any other parts for installation other than whats supplied.?
i think me and yelozx3 have them .......from what i rember it didnt require anything else
2003 Zx3 French Blue
u win the auction?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
everything was included on my set
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
And the ride quality is good?
i'm happy with them
2003 Zx3 French Blue
I used to run them a couple years ago before I switched to Bilstein PSS9's. I was pretty happy with them and they're a really good bang for the buck suspension.
solid coilovers if you buy them new from a FK authorized dealer that stocks them and is willing to support you if there are any warrenty concerns. i would suggest staying away from used ones as there is a very strong chance they came from the old Club-Focus GBs and most dealers wont touch them with a 10ft pole when it comes to warrenty issues.

just something to consider.

i still think FJ Products are the best bang-for-the-buck suspension parts on the market!
I got them installed last night with allot of help from Jay(thanks again Jay). The quality of this kit is pretty good for the price tag I paid. The coilovers in the rear were a real pain in the ass to adjust. I'm set to about a 2" drop right now, with a 1" up and 1" lower adjustment range.

I forgot how tight my old car was when it was lowered....off/on ramps are fun again!

I'll wait a week and maybe try and post some review after I test it out a little more.

hardk0re,Sep 27 2005, 02:56 PM Wrote:I got them installed last night with allot of help from Jay(thanks again Jay).  The quality of this kit is pretty good for the price tag I paid.  The coilovers in the rear were a real pain in the ass to adjust.  I'm set to about a 2" drop right now, with a 1" up and 1" lower adjustment range.

I forgot how tight my old car was when it was lowered....off/on ramps are fun again!

I'll wait a week and maybe try and post some review after I test it out a little more.
[right][snapback]145064[/snapback][/right]

I'll be the first to say

:postpics:
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
or perhaps this one....

[Image: postthefuckingpics.gif]
:icon_mrgreen:
I was VERY happy with how the install went..I remember doind Focus is Art's car and well, that was BLOWN with snapped rusted bolts etc. :(

Kevin's install went awesome, I also did the rear suspension the right way this time :)

Adjusting the rear was a pain in the ass but looks good. If you need a hand raising it a bit let me know.