Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roe Vs Wade
A reporter asked the other day what Bush thought of Roe vs Wade.

Bush responded that he didn't care how people got out of New Orleans.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Sep 16 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:A reporter asked the other day what Bush thought of Roe vs Wade.

Bush responded that he didn't care how people got out of New Orleans.
[right][snapback]142576[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
and this is the guy who has control over the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
K_OS,Sep 16 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:and this is the guy who has control over the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

[right][snapback]142610[/snapback][/right]

it's a joke.

though him having control over the nuclear arsenal is a concern.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Sep 16 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:it's a joke.

[right][snapback]142612[/snapback][/right]

See thats the problem with Bush you never know if its a joke or not this guy says some pretty stupid things.

Quote:"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 21, 2004

Quote:"And so during these holiday seasons, we thank our blessings." —George W. Bush, Fort Belvoir, Va., Dec. 10, 2004

Quote:"I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." —George W. Bush, Marlton, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2004

Quote:"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

I rest my case but if you want more go here.

1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
K_OS,Sep 16 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 16 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:it's a joke.

[right][snapback]142612[/snapback][/right]

See thats the problem with Bush you never know if its a joke or not this guy says some pretty stupid things.

Quote:"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 21, 2004

Quote:"And so during these holiday seasons, we thank our blessings." —George W. Bush, Fort Belvoir, Va., Dec. 10, 2004

Quote:"I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." —George W. Bush, Marlton, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2004

Quote:"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

I rest my case but if you want more go here.

[right][snapback]142616[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
haha Bush is tard...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
if you listen to most politians they sound dumb. although bush takes it to another level.
'03 Focus SVT