Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Revolution Controller Details Released
talk about a departure from controllers as they exist today...

[Image: hands-on-the-revolution-controller-20050..._thumb.jpg]

full story here

Quote:Main Controller Features

* 3D Pointing. Sensors understand up, down, left, right, forward and backward.
    * Tilt Sensitive. Controller can be rotated or rolled from side-to-side.
    * Buttons Included. Has a trigger on its backside, face buttons, and a D-Pad.
    * Multifunctional. Has an expansion port which can be used with different types of controller peripherals. Analog stick with two trigger buttons planned for left hand.
    * Wireless. Totally wire-free. Currently there are no details on the max distance, source or power, or otherwise.
    * Rumble Built-in. Included as a standard in all the controllers.

Not sure how this is going to work out waving your hands around to play games, and me being old fashioned, still believe the PS2 controller is perfect enough...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

lol, they should of had that on the NES controller when everybody first started playing games, and you wanted Mario to jump and the controller goes flying in the air.
Btw, i hate the playstation controller, it cramps my hand and my brain, the joysticks on it are crap and i always seem to tink wheres box or O or triangle? I like AB, XY myself like the supernintendo controller
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Revolution Controller Commercial Frost__2001 4 1,527 10-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001