Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Hate Me...
I bought some undercar neons....don't hate me... I think it looks good with the body kit. And it's not everyday you see a Focua with neons...

I think Tim's(zx3guy2000) are pretty nice on his car.

I'll post some pic when there installed.
Turbo arrived!
hmm.. interesting..... I'd have to see it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I've got red leds under the car. Anthony loves them
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Sep 14 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:I've got red leds under the car.  Anthony loves them
[right][snapback]141962[/snapback][/right]

I bought leds that has 7 different colors and 7 patterns
Turbo arrived!
well, at least the lights will last longer than the kit. :P

EDIT: And I do hate you. Your suppose to spending your money on Turbo stuff, not this crap. :lol: :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Sep 14 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:well, at least the lights will last longer than the kit.  :P

EDIT: And I do hate you.  Your suppose to spending your money on Turbo stuff, not this crap.  :lol:  :P
[right][snapback]141964[/snapback][/right]

Maybe you should get them to outlast the turbo Jay put on :D

meford4u,Sep 14 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Sep 14 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:well, at least the lights will last longer than the kit.  :P

EDIT: And I do hate you.  Your suppose to spending your money on Turbo stuff, not this crap.  :lol:  :P

[right][snapback]141967[/snapback][/right]

Wanna race? :headbang:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
meford4u,Sep 14 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:I've got red leds under the car.  Anthony loves them
[right][snapback]141962[/snapback][/right]

I do like them!

That's next summer the turbo...still have alot of time.
Turbo arrived!
Flofocus,Sep 14 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 14 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]141967[/snapback][/right]

Wanna race? :headbang:
[right][snapback]141968[/snapback][/right]

Anytime

Underbody lights CAN look good depending on the car... I would be more inclined to do in-car illumination, but it's a personal preference... post pics when it's all done, we'll see what it looks like :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Its not crap! I get compliments all night long about my blue leds... :P

Let me know when you have them done, so I can take a look!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Sep 14 2005, 11:43 PM Wrote:

Its not crap! I get compliments all night long about my blue leds... :P

Let me know when you have them done, so I can take a look!
[right][snapback]142113[/snapback][/right]

for sure.
Turbo arrived!
Gotta see it to make an opinion
I was thinking of doing this for my car, but it's really hard to get yellow LED's from what I've read. my friend has a Noen with purple LED's and they look super sweet.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Sep 15 2005, 12:23 PM Wrote:I was thinking of doing this for my car, but it's really hard to get yellow LED's from what I've read. my friend has a Noen with purple LED's and they look super sweet.
[right][snapback]142234[/snapback][/right]

i was the orange who he hardest to get, i got my StreetGlow orange kit (BlueLine series) kit for 225$ in 3 days

[Image: 24063_7026.jpg]
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold