Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Location?
so i call you and you didn't even come to town.. gee i was looking forward to meeting up with ya, im on holidays from the 10-15 so maybe if your not busy we can meet up then
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
05zx5,Jul 5 2006, 08:08 PM Wrote:so i call you and you didn't even come to town.. gee i was looking forward to meeting up with ya, im on holidays from the 10-15 so maybe if your not busy we can meet up then
[right][snapback]196555[/snapback][/right]

I KNOW I KNOW...geez. i also have the 8 to the 16th off, so maybe well hook up next week sometiime.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Calgary. I will have to come out for a cruise once I get back in town :). Any of you run FI? and if so what kind
i'm in Calgary........ i'm up for a cruise night. i just moved to the city, so it would be nice to get to know some faces around here.
god it has been a long time since I've been on this site

I'm from edmonton. I've been trying to set up an edmonton focus owners club, kind of like hte one in calgary. pm me and maybe we can start getting some people togeather to do a couple meets before the snow melts away and then some cruses this pring and summer.

BTW the name is mike.
It's a vicious cycle....there's no club or people organized in a club so local Focus owners don't pay as much attention to the smaller, more regional sites....and because there are no people it's pretty difficult to organize a club.

silvermist,Feb 16 2007, 02:29 AM Wrote:god it has been a long time since I've been on this site

I'm from edmonton. I've been trying to set up an edmonton focus owners club, kind of like hte one in calgary. pm me and maybe we can start getting some people togeather to do a couple meets before the snow melts away and then some cruses this pring and summer.

BTW the name is mike.
[right][snapback]227098[/snapback][/right]
i'm from calgary, where are all the calgary meets? i just moved to town a few months ago.
i've been in calgary for almost ever, and just got a focus.... still learning how to find information about focis.
First year with a Foci ' 03 ZX5 Silver
Baby seat, Roush Exhuast, more performance mods to come
http://www.cfoc.com?
Actually-it's http://www.calgaryfocus.com. I'm from Calgary as well-Chris what color is your 5 door? Any mods yet? Visit us on our web site for local news and events.
03 silver zx5. Attempted to throw some money at it when i found it in ontario. had it shipped out and wanted to roush it.... I found out that roush has stopped production on the focus line. I could only get the exhaust for it. Not a bad sounding pipe (IMO) low tone and a bit of noise when bouncing the tach at 6000. :lol: Still looking for air intake set up and maybe pullies.

how is your ride?
(Borat voice) Verrrrrrry Niiiiiiiiice!!! Just installed a Koni Sport Kit last week. Loving the Powerworks kit. HIGHLY recommend it to anyone with $4K to throw around!
how was the powerworks set up for installation? it sucks that i now have to buy everything individually instead of hiding it in the purchase price... wife reads the credit card statement to closely. going to sllooooowwwwwwlllllyyyy change the underside of the engine compartment. :ph34r:

Where did you fond the powerworks set up?
I'm from Airdrie/AB. Silver Procharged SVTF and Dark Grey ZTW (with few bolt ons, chip,all disc around) ;-)