Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What A Cluster F Uck This New Orleans Business Is
torradan,Sep 5 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:I think our biggest problem down here is.. that monkeyhead in the white house.

Quick to go invade Iraq for No Apparent Reason.

Pretty quick to help with the tsunami areas.

Slower than a snail to come to tha aid of your own people.

Anyone check the policital cartoon in the Toronto Star on I think Saturday?  How fitting.  I looked at it last night and nearly spewed my drink all over the place.
[right][snapback]139172[/snapback][/right]

I still have the paper I'll go look and scan if worthy. The handling from the top has been absolutely tragic in every sense of the word.

Mississauga evacuated a quarter million people (same as N.O.) nearly 30 years ago (1977) with no days notice just hours or in some cases minutes. Nobody died, nobody even got hurt and to this day there isn't even a plaque or anything to recognize what till last week was "the largest peacetime evacuation in history" (since Katrina). As a Boy Scout I spent my time making sandwiches at a shelter way up in Streetsville.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
it took them a long time to get help to the tsunami... but there was no delay in the tsunami areas accepting help.

american ignorance and pride is what held back the relief efforts... like Russia and the Kursk.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

what does everyone think about bubba asking daddy and the other president ( clinton ) for help?

I just know that, that damned retarded sack of rotten potatoes is going to some how blow this all over as if he was not at fault much like how the 9/11 scandal was handled, and the enron and the well anything else. Bush has the media on his side ( well CNN which everyone seems to listen to ) he will no doubt smooth things over somehow whether it be with a distraction over seas or some form of terrorist attack.

*****I damned HATE HOW THAT MONKEY IS ALWAYS GRINNING AND SMILING WHEN HE IS TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON*****
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
One thing is for sure..... we won't have to look at him after his term is up.

ANTHONYD,Sep 6 2005, 02:14 PM Wrote:One thing is for sure..... we won't have to look at him after his term is up.
[right][snapback]139301[/snapback][/right]

I hope to God that his brother doesn't get the cockeyed idea of running for office.... cause if he does he is almost forsure to win.
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Jeb?

Even I think the U.S. has had enough of the Bush's for a while.
ANTHONYD,Sep 6 2005, 05:32 PM Wrote:Jeb?

Even I think the U.S. has had enough of the Bush's for a while.
[right][snapback]139437[/snapback][/right]

don't you think the first 4 years with him around was enough too? I bet they're kicking themselves now. I agree with you and the celine comment... I hate her too but she did make a good point. If the other states are reading this and want a fast response invite terrorists to your state, your government will be there in no time.
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check