Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niagara-on-the-lake Cruise 2005 (all Info Inside)
meford4u,Oct 2 2005, 12:57 AM Wrote:Glad to have you Ottawa boys around.  We'll show you a good time.
[right][snapback]146062[/snapback][/right]

Usually is a good time! Was happy with the last one, so that i why I keep on coming back!

Been talking with the GF, and we might head up friday and spend the night in TO, so if anyone is heading from Ottawa, I'll let you know by monday if will be leaving friday or Saturday!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Sounds like it. I haven't gone to any of these g2g's yet so I am looking forward to it. If your leaving from ottawa, we should all meet at a timmys somewhere early sat morning then all head out together? what do you think?
Favorite Links:

Collegemates.ca
FocusCanada.net
Focaljet.com
FocusFanatics.com

"Getting older is mandatory, growing up is optional."
I still wanna do the convoy from Kennedy Commons in Scarborough, so if you Ottawa boys wanna meet up with us there it'd be fun.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
2004ZX3,Oct 2 2005, 11:35 AM Wrote:Sounds like it.  I haven't gone to any of these g2g's yet so I am looking forward to it.  If your leaving from ottawa, we should all meet at a timmys somewhere early sat morning then all head out together?  what do you think?
[right][snapback]146093[/snapback][/right]

Sounds good! I think we'll be the only 2 leaving from Ottawa!

Thats Cool.. Whats the Best Way of Getting There? Were you planning on going to Scarborough first?
Favorite Links:

Collegemates.ca
FocusCanada.net
Focaljet.com
FocusFanatics.com

"Getting older is mandatory, growing up is optional."
Me and Sweetg are in for sure
qtgino,Oct 4 2005, 02:01 PM Wrote:Me and Sweetg are in for sure
[right][snapback]146577[/snapback][/right]

I'll add you two to the sign up list!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Who's got the Food situation figured out? What needs to be brought along, who's bringing hibatchi's and the like?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Oct 4 2005, 10:55 PM Wrote:Who's got the Food situation figured out? What needs to be brought along, who's bringing hibatchi's and the like?
[right][snapback]146679[/snapback][/right]

The food situation is bring your own. And there are about 3-4 hibatchi's on the grounds, but I cannot guarantee you will get one. the boys are bringing their own disposable hibatchi's. I would suggest picking one up for yourself.

It's a free for all for the food. What you bring for yourself to eat is free.

Who needs disposable hibatchi's when you've got a camping stove? And even better, a Weber Smokey Joe?? Booyah! :P

[Image: 0007792402513_215X215.jpg]
2000 Black ZX3
Hopefully SweetG wont almost kill me this year... :lol: :lol: that was some dangerous passing. and hitting the rev limiter didnt help :ph34r: :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
If you tell me where at NOTL I can meet you all there as long as I dont have to work
[Image: Signature.jpg]
NOTL it's just up the QEW I think it's advertised as " Gateway Niagara " ?

I've never noticed it coming back from NY as it's always night time when I'm blastin up the QEW.. lol
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Cooter13WNY,Oct 8 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:If you tell me where at NOTL I can meet you all there as long as I dont have to work
[right][snapback]147598[/snapback][/right]

Do you want to meet us for the cruise in Beamsville? We are meeting there at 11am. Exit at Casablanca off the QEW and the Gateway to niagara is right there.

If it's just for the Poker Run, We are meeting across from the Whirlpool Golf course on the Niagara Parkway. There are several rest stops along there close to the golf course. I am not sure which one we are going to stop in. But come to the one of the three with the Focus'. We should be there around 12-1230 with the Poker Run stating around 130-2pm.
If you need further directions, I need to know where you are coming from.

I need everyone that is bringing food to list what they plan on bringing. I'll supply the condiments so leave your ketchup and relish at home.

Steve is bringing his portable coal grill, as I will bring my hibachi. If anyone else has another grill they would like to tag along please specify.

ANYONE BRINGING GRILLS, PLEASE BRING ENOUGH COAL FOR YOU OWN BBQ. I DON;T WANT AN ECONO BAG OF COAL ROLLING AROUND IN MY TRUNK.

I will also have a small cooler with a few drinks. If everyone else coold bring 6 soft drinks each, we will have enough for everyone.

ANYONE WHO OWNS TWO-WAY RADIOS, PLEASE PACK THEM AS WELL. WE WILL CERTAINLY NEED THESE FOR THE CRUISE PORTION.

ANYONE WITH CAMERAS, PLEASE BRING THEM FOR THE GALLERIES. WE AS FOCUS CANADA WANT TO DOCUMENT THE SUCCESS OF THESE MEETS FOR POTENTIAL SPONSORS / MEMBERS.

ANYONE WITH LAWNCHAIRS, PLEASE BRING THEM...THERE WILL NOT BE SEATING FOR EVERYONE.

PLEASE BRING A PAPER PLATE OR 2 FOR YOUR FOOD. I WILL HAVE SOME. BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE.

THANKS GUYS......IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

Anyone with any other suggestions, please chime in.
I'll be bringing my smokey joe as well probably, so I will be able to grille up some stuff for people as well.

I'm bringing some terayaki chicken breasts, kaisers, maybe some hotdogs. I'll have drinks for me and Vanessa.
2000 Black ZX3
I'll swing by costco and pick up some chips!

Sour Cream and Onion
Plain
BBQ

and maybe some Doritos!

as well I'm probably going to pick up a 24 case of Ice Tea
Speaking of Poker Run, who's handing out the cards? And how do we prevent Meford from cheating?
2000 Black ZX3
Raine,Oct 10 2005, 02:46 AM Wrote:Speaking of Poker Run, who's handing out the cards? And how do we prevent Meford from cheating?
[right][snapback]147824[/snapback][/right]

The person behind the counter will be handing out the cards.....No way he can cheat. What he gets is what he gets... :)
Mike: If you want to meet up here in the states before venturing North, give me a ring (I think you have my number?). I'm planning on heading up to Beamsville and cruising down with everyone else. Figure if we leave here around 10ish, we'll be up there in time, sans any border wait or bitchy occifers. Measured it out on the way home today, and its about 35 miles from the bridge.

If you just want to meet up with us all in NOTL, let me know, and I can do up some directions for ya from the Rainbow or Lewiston-Queenston Bridge. Its pretty much cross the bridge, turn right, and follow the gorge until you run into the lake.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re: Niagara Cruise ANTHONYD 19 7,191 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Guaging Intrest In A Niagara Cruise And..... ANTHONYD 36 10,279 09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  All The Info For The Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 46 14,757 09-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 63 23,776 09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise meford4u 26 8,378 09-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise Rules. ANTHONYD 27 8,935 10-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001