Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niagara-on-the-lake Cruise 2005 (all Info Inside)
Yeah you're bang on there Steve. I suggested the lower frequency channels because some people don't have GMRS (GPRS is reserved for Cell Phone networks and is mainly for data transmission) capable radios and we wanna make sure everyone can be on the blower if they need anything.

At any given point in time, I will be monitoring both channels, so if you want for some reason to just be on 11 and talking and only have the one radio, I will let you know if there is need to turn to channel 10 for an update.

Edit: One other thing that everyone attending should always have in their car but some don't is an updated Ontario Road Map. In the event you get lost or off track, we will be able to guide you back in however on the off chance you stray completely out of the way, a map or GPS is the only way you're gonna find your way back. Available at Canadian Tire or Walmart for less than $10.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Oct 12 2005, 06:51 PM Wrote:tho Meford is beginning to scare Vanessa off with his comments in another thread (you know what thread, you disgusting fuktard).
[right][snapback]148527[/snapback][/right]

Are you really that stupid to let her in on thie s**t that goes on around here, especially the crap that spews from your mouth? Cause if she really knew the "other" side of Raine, I doubt she'd be dating you.

Do yourself a favour and keep the whatever far away from here and the s**t that we all spew.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
im bringing a FRISBEE, the omnipresent one in my car, that i got from the CASCAR race :P
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
meford4u,Oct 12 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:Do yourself a favour and keep the whatever far away from here and the s**t that we all spew.
[right][snapback]148554[/snapback][/right]

Ya think it's that simple? Ban her IP! She'll browse on here every now and then and just look at what's being said. Mainly it's to make sure when I say I'm going over to my buddy's place to play NHL 2006 I'm not actually going drinking with you guys :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I'll offer up my RoadArt Ontario map for anyone without either of a map or GPS (Now that I have the GPS I'm safe as long as the satillites can find me :lol:)

NefCanuck
PLEASE NOTE PEOPLE...

THERE WILL BE DETAILED MAPS HANDED OUT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY THAT I HAVE SPENT MANY HOURS DESIGNING FOR US. YOU WILL HAVE MAPS WITH DIRECIONS ON THE APPROPRIATE STREETS, RADIO CHANNELS AND IMPORTANT CELL PHONE NUMBERS INCASE OF EMERGENCY.!!!! PLEASE IGNORE PREVIOUS POSTS FROM RAINE. ALL IMPORTNAT INFORMATION WILL BE PROIVIDED BY DARKPUPPET MEFORD AND ANTHONYD ON SATURDAY MORNING. SORRY AL, BUT YOU ARE CONFUSING THE MATTER.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATINCE.

AD
pwn3d!

Just to recap.

burlington convoy leaving at 9:20

we're leaving the gateway at 11:00am

What time do we expect this all to be wrapped up by?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Oct 13 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:pwn3d!

Just to recap.

burlington convoy leaving at 9:20

we're leaving the gateway at 11:00am

What time do we expect this all to be wrapped up by?
[right][snapback]148709[/snapback][/right]

should be done around 3:30.

then it's back to my place for drinks!
i still need a navigator for the poker run, if my car makes it. anyone interested? i dont bite......hard... :)
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ANTHONYD,Oct 13 2005, 08:00 AM Wrote:SORRY AL, BUT YOU ARE CONFUSING THE MATTER.
[right][snapback]148634[/snapback][/right]

:P What else is new
2000 Black ZX3
i may not be attending now, depends on ford service tomorrow!! :rolleyes:

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
As of right now 1:36am the weather network has given POP of 0%!!

Woo Hooo!! Going to be a good day saturday!!

I'll try to find some internet in Sarnia tomorrow to get some updates and whatever!!!!

Laterz!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Farq.
Someone just edit the first post *cough AD* for the meet places and such. Busy wise man lacks time in sorting through the posts (just rolling out the door for work) :rolleyes:
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
GapBoyPCS,Oct 14 2005, 05:35 AM Wrote:Farq.
Someone just edit the first post *cough AD* for the meet places and such. Busy wise man lacks time in sorting through the posts (just rolling out the door for work) :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]148960[/snapback][/right]

The pertinent info just for little Richard. Meet at the Gateway to Niagara, located at the Casablanca exit off the QEW Niagara before 11am. Meaning 1030 please as we are leaving at 11 am sharp.
Food. There will be some cooking BBQ's available. If you want, and this is what I'll be doing, there is a great sub shop about 5 minutes away that makes the best damn souvlaki subs, and others of course, in the world. So bring your own or get your own, it's your issue to resolve.
Everything important is provided, including maps.
Bring a chair. Bring two way radios. Bring sunshine. bring an umbrella,just in case............

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/c...es/CAON0475.htm

Oh, and answer the email I sent you about if you are coming or not. That goes for all of you.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
im back in!!!
woohoooo!!!!

I"m going to bring my soccer ball along incase anyone wants to play :D
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
GapBoyPCS,Oct 14 2005, 05:35 AM Wrote:Farq.
[right][snapback]148960[/snapback][/right]

Anrhony's 1st post should have all of the details.. don't read Al's posts.. in the future, I'll remember to delete them, but for now, just assume to meet us at 10am at the location provided earlier.

sorry for the confusion.... everything is set, but obviously we'll have to work on ensuring it's 100% clear.

oh yeah.. did I mention that the poker run prize pool may top $200 per person?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ZX5focused,Oct 14 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:im back in!!!
woohoooo!!!!
[right][snapback]149173[/snapback][/right]
good ta hear it!

2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
I know for sure someone is going to have to explain this poker thing to me when I get there tomorrow........
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Oct 14 2005, 10:21 PM Wrote:I know for sure someone is going to have to explain this poker thing to me when I get there tomorrow........
[right][snapback]149231[/snapback][/right]
2 people in 1 car, 5 buisnesses, drive around to the buisnesses and pick a card, car with the best pokerhand at the end wins
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Re: Niagara Cruise ANTHONYD 19 7,189 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Guaging Intrest In A Niagara Cruise And..... ANTHONYD 36 10,261 09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  All The Info For The Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 46 14,751 09-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Niagara Cruise..... meford4u 63 23,752 09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise meford4u 26 8,372 09-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Last Post: meford4u
  Niagara Cruise Rules. ANTHONYD 27 8,921 10-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001