Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ww Wrap Around Spoiler On 56k Beware
Love the car bort. When I get mine back I'll borrow my friends Pentax DSLR and we'll go do some high res shots up in wascanna and we'll drag guilty along.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
The front lip doesn't suit the rest of the car, far too busy IMO. Get a simpler one that integrates better into the bodywork though and it'd be killer.

NefCanuck
djrard,Aug 29 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:if you dont want it lowered. put some real suspension upgrade .... SVT suspension kit man !! ;)
[right][snapback]136620[/snapback][/right]

How much is that, and what really would it add to my beast?
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
I think it sells for around $275US. It only lowers the car 1/2, which is good enough, but the improvement you will see in the handling of the car is tenfold.
I guess it all depends what you want. Looks or performance. Or a little of both.
If I was doing the suspension on the car, I would never have dropped the car 2".
We rub on everything.
Ask puppet
It hurts when we ride together.
Anthony....not too bad.
I would have bought the SVT kit and not listened to all the wellwishers saying slam that motha. Bad idea for rough roads and a daily driver. Makes you wanna piss alot.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.