Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb - Ford Expedition
We are looking to buy a 1998 - 2000 Expedition with 5.4L engine and 8 passenger seating. If anyone knows of one in Central Ontario, please let me know.

Thanks, Peter
We drive Foci, mate... small, cheap, FUEL EFFECIENT vehicles... wrong place to look for one of those behemoths
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I know :D ... but sometimes if you have one Ford then you have others also. We have the Focus, a Mustang and a F150 so what's one more? We need this for towing and passenger space - the Focus is for racking up the miles.
i got a friend who wants to sell his, i'll give you more details tomorrow
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
I have one on my lot for sale. If you are interested in buying from a dealer. Call me toll free at 800 268 0334

Thanks

Shawn
my buddy's expedition is a '97 eddie bauer, but does not have the 3rd row seating. he said it is easy to put in, i don't know if you're still interested, but let me know and i'll give you the contact info.
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT