Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Who Smoked The Cop?
Okay, who smoked that cop in Mississauga today?????

Apperently in a Green 4 door Neon....i'm gonna assume it has a "cop" impression in the hood or windshield...keep yer eyes open.

Not a big fan of cops, but hit and runs on anyone are shitty.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 24 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:Okay, who smoked that cop in Mississauga today?????

Apperently in a Green 4 door Neon....i'm gonna assume it has a "cop" impression in the hood or windshield...keep yer eyes open.

Not a big fan of cops, but hit and runs on anyone are shitty.
[right][snapback]135430[/snapback][/right]

:blink: WTF? Where did this happen in Mississauga?
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Hmm, so that explains why I saw 20 cruisers in a row coming out of no where on Southdown and Lakeshore last nite at 1:30 in the morning last nite... I was wondering what the heck happened, they were stopping at every interseciton of the local streets checking the cars as they passed by.
My other ride is your Mom
Whoever whacked that cop, if they're smart gives themselves up... or flees to Cuba and forgets about ever coming back here. Hitting and running is stupid, hitting & running on a cop? Sui-dam-cidal dude...

NefCanuck
Forget Cuba the biggest haven is Portugal. No extradiscion treaty with Canada and Euro lifestyle. All confirmed criminals know this.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Go to whoever did it!
2001 ZTS,Aug 24 2005, 10:57 PM Wrote:Forget Cuba the biggest haven is Portugal. No extradiscion treaty with Canada and Euro lifestyle. All confirmed criminals know this.
[right][snapback]135534[/snapback][/right]
Is that so? hmmm
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
TO PORTUGAL!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:TO PORTUGAL!
[right][snapback]135657[/snapback][/right]

Beautiful women, fast cars, good food... What are we waiting for!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Cheaper Gas prices?
05 Altima SE-R
I heard about this on the way into work the night it happened, messed up man....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 09:56 AM Wrote:Cheaper Gas prices?
[right][snapback]135671[/snapback][/right]

The price of gas in Lisbon, Portugal is actually a bit more than in TO but there the public transit system is more efficient than the TTC, the bonus is that the government regulates the price of gas so you don't have to worry about comparison shopping you're going to be gouged for the same amount at whatever gas station you go to ;)

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
haha, i meant cheaper gas prices so i could drive there...

Who's up for an Intercontinental convoy!
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:haha, i meant cheaper gas prices so i could drive there...

Who's up for an Intercontinental convoy!
[right][snapback]135941[/snapback][/right]

I'll go :D

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
watch out for them fires though, you might melt like the chevy truck did
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending

Possibly Related Threads...