Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Miss My Car
Raine,Aug 24 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:Yeah but those gyroscopes keeping the thing stable will have a hard time keeping up with the shifitng weight mass on top of them :P
[right][snapback]135246[/snapback][/right]

AWWWWW SNAP!

if i understood half of what that said, i'd be offended. You and your University education. thinking youre better than everyone. :lol:

haha, i get it i get it. i'm fat....

Next time we're at st louis. remind me to sit on you lol. :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold

but what ever. if it comes down to having to have a car, i'll go to hurtz and rent a new 05 mustang and rip around for awhile. :P
[right][snapback]135242[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Good luck with that as you need to be 21 to rent a car.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SVTZX503,Aug 24 2005, 01:16 PM Wrote:but what ever. if it comes down to having to have a car, i'll go to hurtz and rent a new 05 mustang and rip around for awhile. :P
[right][snapback]135242[/snapback][/right]

Good luck with that as you need to be 21 to rent a car.
[right][snapback]135294[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The rental companies only have V6 models :angry:
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
scoobasteve,Aug 24 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:just put it this way... the alternator was louder than Puppets vortech in the dead of winter.

All the civics were giving me dirty looks as i passed them.

Battery light came on as soon as i turned on airport road. from Mosley st.  got a good 100km off of battery power and a bit of alternator juice. it was working halfassed while it was burning up.  It smelled like campfires!
[right][snapback]135230[/snapback][/right]

Jesus, getting scowls from the Rice Brigade? PWNED! :ph34r:

Wow 100km off thebattery? Was that the stock Motorcraft or have you already replaced that? Hell, I wonder if you didn't roast that battery dry :D

Mmmm... Campfires... marshmallows... beer....

NefCanuck
so I went to ford today, just asked if I could get a different car, I suggested a mustang, the ford body shop doesn't have those for rentals tho, only choices taurus, or an 05 focus wagon, so I'mma call them tommorow apparently they getting a wagon back in :D woot no more crappy taurus.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
21! to rent!.... well doesn't matter i spos, since am not getting my car done there . some other place in turkey town"yorkton". And the V6 model PFFT!! I wouldn't embarrass my self. i rather push my self around in a cardboard box on top of my little old red wagon(i mean my little little little red wagon, not as in a hatch.sationwagon, so don't get any ideas.)

Any who hope u have fun with the rent/curtesy cars!.
Save points are for quiters
Just think of the KM'S your saving.
Yea but at the cost of loosing all my dignatiy.. i don't know would it be wort it?
Save points are for quiters
its all about the taurus SEL!

and broken svt focuses.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Feh, at least those of you that are old enough to drive a rental/courtesy car shouldn't bitch so much about whatever you get stuck with temporarily.

With my disability and the mod I needed done to the car so I could even drive it in the first place if my little red rollerskate goes down for any reason I'm screwed totally out of a ride for however long the car would happen to be in sickbay :angry:

NefCanuck
That's why you have us as backup to chauffeur you around
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Aug 30 2005, 12:24 AM Wrote:That's why you have us as backup to chauffeur you around
[right][snapback]137076[/snapback][/right]

:D I can just see the call for help:

Me: Hey meford4u, can I get a lift? The Focus is in the shop so I'm kinda st... -sound of phone line going dead- :rofl:

NefCanuck
No, more like I have free beer.................zooooooooooooom

I'll be right there.

Buddy
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Miss Teen Usa 2007, Miss South Carolina mo_focus 11 2,951 08-30-2007, 11:11 PM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky