Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 + Posts To Sell Items?
Hi Guys

I've been a surfer and contributor to this board for a while. I changed my user name and haven't been here for a couple of months. I don't understand why i can't post in the "sell items" section. I don't have 100 posts nor will i have the time to get a hundred posts so is there a way. WIll the moderators help me out?

I won't even post what i'm selling. I just need to unload some things since i bought a house and want to tune down the car. My wife is taking it over since i got a new car. she doesn't want a lot of the things i put on it.

Help a guy out, please.

two pics of my car.
Sangria Red ZX3 w. Borla, K&N FIPK, diablo chip, FC TB, AFX UDP, progress springs, eibach dampers, 17" BSA 239's w. 215/40/ZR17's
you a FJ member booooooooooo strike 1

strike 2 your whinning booooooooo

who wants to do strike 3
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
dems da rules, and you wanna violate them. booooooooooo!!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
woot free post and in b4 da :1lockd:
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
DD1,Aug 21 2005, 09:11 PM Wrote:you a FJ member booooooooooo strike 1

strike 2 your whinning booooooooo

who wants to do strike 3
[right][snapback]134595[/snapback][/right]

I got Locked out of FJ for trying to sell something under 100 post....... Stupid FJ!!!! GO FC.NET GO!!!!
Turbo arrived!
Begs the obvious question; what was your "old" user name here?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Sangria,Aug 21 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:Hi Guys

I've been a surfer and contributor to this board for a while.  I changed my user name and haven't been here for a couple of months.  I don't understand why i can't post in the "sell items" section.  I don't have 100 posts nor will i have the time to get a hundred posts so is there a way.  WIll the moderators help me out?

I won't even post what i'm selling.  I just need to unload some things since i bought a house and want to tune down the car.  My wife is taking it over since i got  a new car.  she doesn't want a lot of the things i put on it.

Help a guy out, please.

two pics of my car.
[right][snapback]134593[/snapback][/right]

Why are you changing user names in the 1st place? That just makes you look even more sketchy....lol

The rules are pretty clear, you agreed to them when you signed up for that user name you changed. ;)

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]