Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Tempo I Just Detailed(56k Watch Out)
man that brought back a rush of memories of my teal 2 door i had.. such a reliable, yet fugly car. got rid of the poor thing at about 150k miles, and upgraded (i guess) to the tortoise (which was replaced by the focus). used to haul everything under the sun in that thing, including a yard or two of gravel in the trunk once upon a time.. hehe..
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
LOL i forgot those tapes were there, they are no use since the deck went in :lol: Thier going to come out tomorrow :D
My Mom Says I'm Special
Ah, the Tempo/Topaz! Proudly built in Oakville,Ont. Does your's have the Hemi head in it?
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
CanadaSVT,Aug 23 2005, 01:10 PM Wrote:Ah, the Tempo/Topaz!  Proudly built in Oakville,Ont.  Does your's have the Hemi head in it?
[right][snapback]134932[/snapback][/right]

It's just a hsc but people say 93-94 4 bangers all got the HSO heads on them, id like to find out but i dunno how besides ripoin off the head. Yup and it was proudly and well built in oak, if anyone on here if a ford employee from that time job well done, we couldn't be happier :) Thanks for a great reliable car
My Mom Says I'm Special