Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrie - Come One Come All!
HEY EVERYONE!! - SEPTEMBER APPROACHES FAST!!!

I NEED EVERY ONE TO CHECKOUT THE BARRIE BBq POST AND SIGN UP!!!!

LETS MAKE THIS BIG!! :beerchug: :yikes:

COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WWWAAANNNNTTTT IIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!

:bowdown:
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i might have a buddy with a mustang comin,
is that kewl????
Awwwh!
I'm coming... with possibly two other people!
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12430

why not just link up to it

and i'll try to make it out if i'm not in school
smith21,Aug 16 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12430

why not just link up to it

and i'll try to make it out if i'm not in school
[right][snapback]133316[/snapback][/right]

Its on a Saturday
yea, but getting down there and back and with work, and the girlfriend lol..lotsa things to think about :P
I'm in and Meford is going to "try" and make it.
count me in, the wifey and the little guy are maybe's, possibly 2 friends from barrie, and possibly another couple (guy with mustang) and his wife and son
ya mustangs are cool - whatever - its for everyone to meet up - meet people - eat - hang out - whatever - im pretty much open all day so if everyone wants to trickle in ealier - i dont really care - and if people want to come in alot later thats cool to - i open all night as well!!

COME ON LETS FILL THE PARKING LOT!!! :hi: :beerchug: :banger: :beer: :bowdown: :poke2:
hmm. I'm going, I might invite my dad to tag along, so if he dose you guys will have the chance to see the 66' mustang up close provided he comes along.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Aug 17 2005, 07:41 PM Wrote:hmm. I'm going, I might invite my dad to tag along, so if he dose you guys will have the chance to see the 66' mustang up close provided he comes along.
[right][snapback]133575[/snapback][/right]

Cool, I'll have to bring my camera and get some pics for my dad if the 'Stang comes out to play :D

NefCanuck
Lmao..............

either that or take some good photos of my dad Smoking some Foci's and Foci SVT's with the pony car lmao :rofl:

my dad loves to show off in that car.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Aug 17 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:Lmao..............

either that or take some good photos of my dad Smoking some Foci's and Foci SVT's with the pony car lmao  :rofl:

my dad loves to show off in that car.
[right][snapback]133613[/snapback][/right]

:blink: A V8 289 will take out an SVT? Wow... doubt he takes any of the s/c Foci that show up though :D

NefCanuck
Well my dad dose have a few " vintage " mods on the car, so the 289 V8 is pushing anywhere between 300 hp to 330 hp and it's automatic to boot.
Frost__2001,Aug 18 2005, 12:00 PM Wrote:Well my dad dose have a few " vintage " mods on the car, so the 289 V8 is pushing anywhere between 300 hp to 330 hp and it's automatic to boot.
[right][snapback]133791[/snapback][/right]

vintage=heavy ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Frost__2001,Aug 18 2005, 12:00 PM Wrote:Well my dad dose have a few " vintage " mods on the car, so the 289 V8 is pushing anywhere between 300 hp to 330 hp and it's automatic to boot.
[right][snapback]133791[/snapback][/right]

330 HP and an autotragic? Ouch, that's like a Ferrari with square wheels :(

NefCanuck
now behave!!!
I should be still comin, barring any major disasters, God forbid.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin