Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ughhhhh... The New Subaru
yeah... driving to work, the new WRX wagon passed by me... i think i threw up in my mouth a little. well... there's one car gone to sh*t. Evo anyone?
New WRX wagon? how is it different? I didn't know Subbie was coming out with another new Impreza already...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
maybe it was the Saab WRX look-a-like wagon
My other ride is your Mom
I didnt think the facelift WRX would be out yet. The new one with the 3-section grill?
Is it like the wagon on here

subbie 06 wagon

or was it the saab sportcombi aero 9-3 wagon or whatever the fuk its called

p.s....made me laugh that the subaru has 17 holes in the trunk lid to hold that massive wing in place!!!
I'm glad I bought mine when I did.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
microbunny,Aug 14 2005, 11:12 AM Wrote:p.s....made me laugh that the subaru has 17 holes in the trunk lid to hold that massive wing in place!!!
[right][snapback]132612[/snapback][/right]

Holy mackerel 17? That's just BEGGING to rust, never mind the fact that it'll weaken the trunk lid punching that many holes in it.

NefCanuck
ooopss....so no way I will trade in the SVT for one of this subbies???
I was checking them yesterday...mmm..4.8 % interest on 06's and 1.8% on 05's ...also checked up the saab Aero...2.5 turbo...mmm noice...

what you subbie owners will suggest??2001ZTS????
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
redsvtfocus,Aug 14 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:ooopss....so no way I will trade in the SVT for one of this subbies???
I was checking them yesterday...mmm..4.8 % interest on 06's and 1.8% on 05's ...also checked up the saab Aero...2.5 turbo...mmm noice...

what you subbie owners will suggest??2001ZTS????
[right][snapback]132628[/snapback][/right]

Go for the Saab so long as they are still doing the GM employee pricing thing. The 9-2x is too expensive otherwise.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Subaru is going straight the hell with that grill :(

The tribeca is at the local subaru dealer and everytime i pass by i cringe in disgust :D
My Mom Says I'm Special
maybe I get the Saab ..but not sure about the turbo one..(.35k before taxes)...mmmm....maybe the regular one better..
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
I like the Trabeca.
The new front end has a real Opel inspired look to it, I think.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Aug 16 2005, 12:31 AM Wrote:The new front end has a real Opel inspired look to it, I think.
[right][snapback]133000[/snapback][/right]

I think you are thinking Alpha Romeo.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
this is old...
but yeah, it was the new crappy 3grille subies