Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cougars On The Loose!
For the boys who remember the night out at the Chicken Deli, I ran into that table of babes I was talking to at the local mexican restaurant lastnight.

Apparently, they have another birthday coming up on the long weekend... just in case anyone's interested :P

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

hahaha lucky bastards, get out your safari hats...

GET SOME PICS WITH THE ANIMALS!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Quote:"table of babes"?

Um, I was there remember? Those weren't babes in either sense of the word be it age or hotness.

:rolleyes:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Aug 13 2005, 02:24 PM Wrote:

Um, I was there remember? Those weren't babes in either sense of the word be it age or hotness.

[right][snapback]132503[/snapback][/right]

OWN3D!
2001 ZTS,Aug 13 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]132503[/snapback][/right]

For some, there is a lower standard... For distinguished people like yourself and I, that standard = "Steve-Class"
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
So what you are saying is that in Steve's case, if the lady in question fails to meet the "standard" then the prudent thing to do is to LOWER the "standard" so that she falls within?

Fascinating.

[Image: spock.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Are these considered "STEVE-CLASS" babes? :D

[Image: 04-09-02MsSrTexas2001.jpg]
ZTWsugardaddy,Aug 13 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:Are these considered "STEVE-CLASS" babes?  :D

[Image: 04-09-02MsSrTexas2001.jpg]
[right][snapback]132564[/snapback][/right]

AWWWWWWWWWWWW FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Nothing wrong with a night with a cougar....."more experience" woo hoooo. If she smells like depends, then thats a little too old.
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Cougars...*shudder*