Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Know A Good Wedding Photographer?
Yeah, those are some nice shots.

My sister had an awesome photographer for her wedding, but they were slow as sin getting the pics to her

my brothers photographer... was wierd to say the least.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
ANTHONYD,Aug 9 2005, 09:30 AM Wrote:Artistic!
Not staged, I think the best shots are the unstaged random ones.
I'm a big fan of the black and white / sepia and selective focusing.

I would be more than happy to foot the bill for the rental of the lenses in order to achieve these shots.

Cand the wifey accomplish stuf like this?

I'm betting in a heart beat!
[right][snapback]129848[/snapback][/right]

The photographer that we used for our wedding was great she took really nice shots at the park, church, and at the reception she took shots that we didn't even notice she took untill we saw the proofs.

Sandra Brito, Wedding World Photography
3 Walnut Grove Crescent. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4S 1Z1
Tel: 416-820-0599 E-mail : weddingworldphotography@yahoo.ca

PS: I'm at work now but if you want I can email some picts from our wedding later from home.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
[Image: sarasmall.jpg]

Can't beat doing it yourself. I've got some great stuff to hang once we get the new place... unbelievable.

The prices charged for wedding pictures these days is CRAZY. It's well beyond the value of the service being rendered, that's for sure.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 9 2005, 11:18 AM Wrote:[Image: sarasmall.jpg]

Can't beat doing it yourself. I've got some great stuff to hang once we get the new place... unbelievable.

The prices charged for wedding pictures these days is CRAZY. It's well beyond the value of the service being rendered, that's for sure.
[right][snapback]129871[/snapback][/right]

Not always brother.

I don;t know about you man, But I'll be too busy entertaining at my wedding to do my own.

Even if I could, I wouldn't do my own.

That's a pretty nice though!
^^-- now those are wedding pictures...

never seem to see good pics like that from the 'professional' photographers I've seen. heck, some of my point-and-shoot pics turned out better.

(and yeah, I'll post a couple, as soon as i figure out why my main computer at home died on me).
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

AnthonyD.................that's child's play. Especially with the ease of photochop and digital these days. I can put bugsbunny in your wedding.

All the "experts" on the board make me laugh. When I start commenting on how well and easy your industry is, you can smack me in the face. But the wife and I have been at this together for over 10 years, and by herself she has been at is for 15+. There are some talented people out there, but the truth of their talent, IMO is the uncut photo. This photochop stuff is childs play. Show me a pic that a pro has taken that hasn't been edited or retouched and then you can start criticing their piece. Good or bad.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I never said it was easy, nor did I attempt at insulting anyone. I merely commented that for the variety of quotes we received vs. what were offered in product and services - they can take their cameras and do rectal exploratory photography for all I care :lol:

Just making sure we're on the same page, Bryan :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
meford4u,Aug 9 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:AnthonyD.................that's child's play.  Especially with the ease of photochop and digital these days.  I can put bugsbunny in your wedding.

All the "experts" on the board make me laugh.  When I start commenting on how well and easy your industry is, you can smack me in the face.  But the wife and I have been at this together for over 10 years, and by herself she has been at is for 15+.  There are some talented people out there, but the truth of their talent, IMO is the uncut photo.  This photochop stuff is childs play.  Show me a pic that a pro has taken that hasn't been edited or retouched and then you can start criticing their piece.  Good or bad.
[right][snapback]130044[/snapback][/right]

Good to know man.

I'll be in touch soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wedding Photographer Required Focus man. Focus. 27 6,030 09-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Focus man. Focus.