Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Accident!
2001 ZTS,Aug 16 2005, 02:23 PM Wrote:I've got a bash plate from rallyarmour on my WRX. No problem to instal and it's been through one winter already.

In the case of the WRX it does use the 5 existing bolts however the service department at my local dealer does complain that it is a two person job rather than the one person job it used to be with the old plastic one.

The Focus as we know does not have any sort of bottom protection of any kind, plastic or otherwise.

Seeing as rallyarmour is here, your mudflaps for 2005 WRX do fit the wagon front and back no problem with the exception of one of the rear bolts. The spacer and bolt provided is not long enough however a plastic tie wrap has worked as a substitute for almost a year. Again that jury rigging was only required at just one of the four(?) mounting points. I'll take a picture when time allows.
[right][snapback]133176[/snapback][/right]

No problem- As you can understand, our demand for the wagons is not as much as the sedans- we would love to see pics, and are curious to see how the focus folk feel about a product like this for them. Glad you are pleased with our products!

thanks much
Team Rallyarmor
I'd be interested in a skid-plate for the front of my focus :) something to protect the air filter, MAF etc from road debris would be handy.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!