Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Watts Is It Safe To Run W/out A Cap?
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 11:55 AM Wrote:Duratec! Jeez.... and you own one.

the shop foreman at dixie was trying to explain to me how his st was faster than my svt. with the ac on full 2 guys in the car and the stereo in it.

it was a good conversation.  :lol:
[right][snapback]131656[/snapback][/right]

Yeah read what MotorTrend Says about the SVT compared to the ST. YOu have a right to :D

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:Duratec! Jeez.... and you own one.

the shop foreman at dixie was trying to explain to me how his st was faster than my svt. with the ac on full 2 guys in the car and the stereo in it.

Ah yes, "many a slip twixt the cup and the lip" when I added that extra h there...

The shop foreman should stay away from the exhaust fumes... he's hallucinating again :lol: My 2.0L Duratec is a dog in this heat with the AC on (Hell even with the AC *off* <_< ) Makes me wanna invest in a Steeda CAI lemme tell ya

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 11 2005, 10:02 PM Wrote:

Ah yes, "many a slip twixt the cup and the lip" when I added that extra h there...

The shop foreman should stay away from the exhaust fumes... he's hallucinating again :lol: My 2.0L Duratec is a dog in this heat with the AC on (Hell even with the AC *off* <_< ) Makes me wanna invest in a Steeda CAI lemme tell ya

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]131976[/snapback][/right]

So your thinkin about the cai intake i showed yah eh :lol:

Yah caps suck, everyone i know don't use em they just upghade thier battery and the big 3 as they are called ;)

and if yah's wanna drive a dog, drive a 4 banger auto tempo with the a/c on :lol: and you will think your cars are fackin viper's
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Aug 12 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 11 2005, 10:02 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]131976[/snapback][/right]

So your thinkin about the cai intake i showed yah eh :lol:

and if yah's wanna drive a dog, drive a 4 banger auto tempo with the a/c on :lol: and you will think your cars are fackin viper's
[right][snapback]132071[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, if I can't get the rims I want for a decent price that Steeda intake sure looks nice & functional (even if it is only a net 5hp, anything is better than nothing :lol:)

NefCanuck