Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet For West Of Gta Mbr's?
Well, it was certainly cool to have SangriaRedZX5 (and guest) come up to visit for a bit...and yes, she's as much of a doll in person as she is on here....

Anyways, maybe I should try to organize another day where more people could come out...namely the ones who are from Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, K-Dub, etc...It'd sure be nice to see some of you again, and meet some new people. I'd like to have an excuse to BBQ for more than a couple of people for a change...

L8tr
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Aug 14 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:Well, it was certainly cool to have SangriaRedZX5 (and guest) come up to visit for a bit...and yes, she's as much of a doll in person as she is on here....

Anyways, maybe I should try to organize another day where more people could come out...namely the ones who are from Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, K-Dub, etc...It'd sure be nice to see some of you again, and meet some new people.  I'd like to have an excuse to BBQ for more than a couple of people for a change...

L8tr
[right][snapback]132624[/snapback][/right]

I would have liked to come yesterday but I was already spoken for as it turned out. As of September though my weekends should be more flexible (Until hockey season starts that is :D )

NefCanuck
Awwwh! Thanks Ian... :D
Try to do a meet on a Sunday mang. I'd love to come out but Saturdays are s**t for me because of work.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Far West Side Meet (fc, Masiv Kw, Top, Tm3) 3GFX 14 4,712 07-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Sakic #7