Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtf Is Wrong With The Leafs?
crazikev,Aug 4 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:bah, gebus, we signed O'neil and nobody else so far? 
Should have just bought the whole team out and started from scratch, then we coulda got some good players and win the stanley cup as i always say is gonna happen, then get pissed off when it doesn't then the team im not going for always wins the stanley cup then i say i hate hockey then i like hockey then it goes on lockout/strike then they are all gone, and everybody forgets about them then they come back and post #500th POST YAHOO!!!
[right][snapback]128000[/snapback][/right]

Couldn't agree more. SHOULD HAVE bought the whole team out and bang like new. They could have done it too .... stupid Ferguson
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
LEAFS SIGN DOMI!

it's gonna be a cup year, people.

bwahahahahahaha...ok, I *am* happy they signed Domi though.

Roenick would have looked good in a Leaf uniform...but his $4.94 million price tag, not so much.

Here's hoping the Allison thing pans out...if he and O'Neill both return to form, those are two pretty good acquisitions.
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Who cares leafs suck anyways everyone knows this. Edmonton on the other hand is wheeling and dealing i cant wait to see who they pick up next.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
agreed! leafs suck!
who cares what the leafs pick up, still wont get them any closer to the cup.
all the real hockey action in Canada is going to be out west this year! oils, flames and 'nucks are going to rock the west! go canada west!

just need to get winter-peg back into the mix! :D
ZX3TUNING,Aug 5 2005, 02:30 AM Wrote:agreed! leafs suck!
who cares what the leafs pick up, still wont get them any closer to the cup.
all the real hockey action in Canada is going to be out west this year! oils, flames and 'nucks are going to rock the west! go canada west!

just need to get winter-peg back into the mix!  :D
[right][snapback]128324[/snapback][/right]

at least you guys have something to be proud of.. .and really, that's all that matters.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

well we still have bertuzzi and no matter what... it's hard to be proud of an under-achieving power forward with a 7mil/year contract that cannot even play yet!?
Bah, just do what I do

Follow a different sport.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Oilers picked up Pronger and Peca...WHAT!?!? Kariya to the Predators!?!?

why the hell would the leafs pick up Allison?!?! he hasnt played in 3 years, due to a neck injury and concussion!!

Basketball and Soccer own, this NHL stuff is bull!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 6 2005, 11:06 AM Wrote:Basketball and Soccer own,
[right][snapback]128639[/snapback][/right]
:puke:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Leafs suck boys, deal with it. Now if we could only bring back the Jets!!!
SVT ZX3,Aug 7 2005, 12:45 AM Wrote:Leafs suck boys, deal with it. Now if we could only bring back the Jets!!!
[right][snapback]128800[/snapback][/right]
yeah, a team with 11 stanley cups suck! :lol:

and none of that, what have you done for me lately crap :ph34r:
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
for the majority of us, the leafs havent won a cup since we have been alive...

NICE :rolleyes:
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 7 2005, 09:04 PM Wrote:for the majority of us, the leafs havent won a cup since we have been alive...

NICE :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]128972[/snapback][/right]

Last time the Leafs won the Cup, my dad had only emigrated to Canada six months beforehand, spoke zero English and was dragged down to the Stanley Cup parade by his brother in law (my uncle) he didn't know what the hell was going on :D

I'd like them to win one where at least he knows why the hell he's cheering :P

NefCanuck
I hope to see a cup in T.O. before I die.

Maybe next year. It seems they'll have a lot of money left over from this year to spend.
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2005, 09:07 AM Wrote:I hope to see a cup in T.O. before I die.

[right][snapback]129115[/snapback][/right]

I hope you plan to live for a long long time anthony lol :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Leafs signed Allison too...here's hoping that he and O'Neil can have good years...then we might be alright.
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Marction,Aug 8 2005, 05:16 PM Wrote:Leafs signed Allison too...here's hoping that he and O'Neil can have good years...then we might be alright.
[right][snapback]129551[/snapback][/right]

When you're relying on players coming off injury plauged seasons to be your saviours, well, John Ferguson Jr., Leafs G.M.....

You Are A Fuktard! :lol:

NefCanuck
Raine,Aug 6 2005, 02:54 AM Wrote:Bah, just do what I do

Follow a different sport.
[right][snapback]128592[/snapback][/right]

Go back to russia! :lol: :ph34r:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
NefCanuck,Aug 8 2005, 07:45 PM Wrote:
Marction,Aug 8 2005, 05:16 PM Wrote:Leafs signed Allison too...here's hoping that he and O'Neil can have good years...then we might be alright.
[right][snapback]129551[/snapback][/right]

When you're relying on players coming off injury plauged seasons to be your saviours, well, John Ferguson Jr., Leafs G.M.....

You Are A Fuktard! :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]129683[/snapback][/right]

perhaps...but for 1.5 million, Allison is a potential bargain...since 1997, he's pretty much been a point-per-game player...with over a year and half off...who knows...this could be a great move (or a complete disaster, lol).
Allison and Oneil are awsome, at least we will have at least 1 good line
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L