Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not A Fan Of The Stock Spoiler?
OAC_Sparky,Aug 5 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:
Black_ZTS,Aug 4 2005, 07:36 PM Wrote:Keep the stock spoiler and add this...
[Image: IMG_2531.jpg]
I always want that when I had my ZTS but nobody make it at that time.
[right][snapback]128231[/snapback][/right]
Where can you find "this"? It looks kinda nice.

Crazirich, the '06s look like one step forward, one step back.
While I like the new rear fascia, I think the spoiler is ghey too. But I think the engine output is the same, and still no side sills.

The only drawback is that right now, on the '05s, the output is higher than the SES but they still classify the ST in the same insurance category as the SES. It was bad enough that my insurance nearly doubled to $1600 a year from the truck I was driving (that includes the $150 rape charge for driving 45km onr way to work). All we need is to give them a reason to add an extra rape charge because the '06s look more like a street racer and adjust ALL the STs accordingly.
[right][snapback]128485[/snapback][/right]

Yeah those little flips are cool,just at the edge of the trunk like a mini NASCAR spoiler or something similar and thats all.

Insurance will ass pound you anyway they can and you have to take it because insurance is law. We all wear blood buckets off our asses because of them. PISS ME OFF. I should have bought a Lightning its a truck, and the insurance is a dollar more a month in payments. The truck payment was a bit heavier by like $200. The insurance companies will catch on eventually. Faster if they come out with a turbo or such (not likely)
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]