Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Badges..again
Hey guys,

K, i need an opinion. Do i, or do i not remove the rear badges from my car....i like it with 'em, but i think the clean look is cool too?

Who's done it, and do you like it better?

i was gonna say "the shaved clean" look, but for some reason that just sounds wrong... :blink: .

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Clean is nice.
[Image: lowered3.jpg]
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
[Image: new.jpg]
microbunny,Aug 2 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:[Image: new.jpg]
[right][snapback]127356[/snapback][/right]

photoshopped?
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
no...thats my car!@@
05's dont have that ford logo on the hatch peice? If so thats nice!
Run your car, not your mouth
thanks for the ideas guys....what did you guys use?? i hear dental floss works well

sorry for the noob-ness....just wanna do it right, so my car doesnt' wind up looking like the Dragon Car from the forum, or that ZX4 with the hood scoop and gi-mungus rear wing...

:ph34r: :blink: :rolleyes:
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 2 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:thanks for the ideas guys....what did you guys use?? i hear dental floss works well

sorry for the noob-ness....just wanna do it right, so my car doesnt' wind up looking like the Dragon Car from the forum, or that ZX4 with the hood scoop and gi-mungus rear wing...

:ph34r:  :blink:  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]127370[/snapback][/right]

just use floss and then rubbing alcohol to clean off the adhesive...and no rubbing alcohol will not fuk up your paint or clearcoat...

rinse it off after just to clean it!@
Personally I like the badging. I've left mine on my car.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I prefer the badges on my car 05's, but the older ones i'm not a big fan of so i would do one of two things 1: remove, 2: remove and put an 05 badge on
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Crazirich,Aug 3 2005, 12:17 AM Wrote:I prefer the badges on my car 05's, but the older ones i'm not a big fan of so i would do one of two things 1: remove, 2: remove and put an 05 badge on
[right][snapback]127395[/snapback][/right]
stop dissing my car :angry:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Crazirich,Aug 2 2005, 11:17 PM Wrote:I prefer the badges on my car 05's, but the older ones i'm not a big fan of so i would do one of two things 1: remove, 2: remove and put an 05 badge on
[right][snapback]127395[/snapback][/right]

yeah i think i'll keep mine now that i'm thinking about it...

like the plate????? hahahhaahaha
[Image: mycarnutjob.jpg]
Mods so far:
I took mine off the day i braught the car home from the dealership.. used fishing line and then went to the car wash to get all the glue off. looks way better debadged.
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
lol either way its a matter of personal choice, i like mine due to the fact it has the ST badge and most people don't know how to tell the difference. Some people like the clean look, I just like to advertise

Fishing line works well.

Just make sure you wear gloves. It cuts.....DEEP!

No badges AT ALL on my ride.

[Image: DSCF0219.jpg]

[Image: c2604fc7.jpg]

Ford aint getting no free advertising from me. :lol:

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I really gotta do that one of these days.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 3 2005, 10:11 AM Wrote:I really gotta do that one of these days.
[right][snapback]127458[/snapback][/right]

I'll try to remember to bring some fishing line for ya on Saturday :D
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I was thinking of changing focus to fucus... I only need the u !!!
Dan
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 08:36 AM Wrote:No badges AT ALL on my ride.
[Image: c2604fc7.jpg]
Ford aint getting no free advertising from me.  :lol:
[right][snapback]127436[/snapback][/right]

I SEE A FORD EMBLEM ON THERE ^^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear Badges Slimsride 5 1,674 08-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Last Post: microbunny