Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Retarded
HOW THE HELL DO YOU POST PICS....

good lord i can work on multi million dollar fighter jets, but i can't figure out how to post a dam pic..

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
BLAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL :lol:
When you are posting a new 'post' look above the box you type in...there are buttons to click to automaticlally add the code in for bold text, italics, underline, font size, font color, font style, to add a link(url), to add an image, quote....etc

click the 'IMG' buttom type in your pictures URL and you are good to go!!

[Image: justforretards.jpg]

peace dood!

microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:When you are posting a new 'post' look above the box you type in...there are buttons to click to automaticlally add the code in for bold text, italics, underline, font size, font color, font style, to add a link(url), to add an image, quote....etc

click the 'IMG' buttom type in your pictures URL and you are good to go!!

peace dood!
[right][snapback]126851[/snapback][/right]

Thanks....i'm glad you think my retardedness is amusing as well...bwhahahahah
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:Thanks....i'm glad you think my retardedness is amusing as well...bwhahahahah
[right][snapback]126852[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha..well yeah!

It takes the heat off my ass
microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:Thanks....i'm glad you think my retardedness is amusing as well...bwhahahahah
[right][snapback]126852[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha..well yeah!

It takes the heat off my ass
[right][snapback]126853[/snapback][/right]

That's cause you keep misplacin' the lube, son! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 1 2005, 08:01 PM Wrote:That's cause you keep misplacin' the lube, son! :lol:
[right][snapback]126858[/snapback][/right]

Hey now...

Just have another sip of nightshade and sit down and be quiet before I take you back to school for a refresher course....SON!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2070009

There, okay so i didnt' post them on the sight...but i did however include a link...hows that for thinking....

actually which is kinda cool, because my old car is on this site too...check it out...

enjoy
Mods so far: