Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talon Tsi = Fun
Phantom,Aug 2 2005, 07:55 PM Wrote:I bought an 84 supra to build up and have fun with, even looking at getting the 7ag engine from the 87+ with turbo for fun. :D. I have body work and such on that car first but haven't even started just bought the focus so low funds now.
[right][snapback]127292[/snapback][/right]

just make sure to change the timing belt right away and avoid alot of bent valves like my buddies talon :lol: car was a huge POS, everything that could go even the lights behind the speedo went :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Aug 2 2005, 05:58 PM Wrote:
Phantom,Aug 2 2005, 07:55 PM Wrote:I bought an 84 supra to build up and have fun with, even looking at getting the 7ag engine from the 87+ with turbo for fun. :D. I have body work and such on that car first but haven't even started just bought the focus so low funds now.
[right][snapback]127292[/snapback][/right]

just make sure to change the timing belt right away and avoid alot of bent valves like my buddies talon :lol: car was a huge POS, everything that could go even the lights behind the speedo went :lol:
[right][snapback]127293[/snapback][/right]
change the timing ?? hell the engine I have in it now is like fubard. took it to toyota for some diagnostics 100$ later they tell me I was low 3liters of oil, my timing was out 180, and they hear a knock. So I found a new engine in the states. for 3k american. with less than 35k miles. just comes back to funds
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Turbo bike = Hayabusa. Stupid fast.

I'll just take my brother-in-law's R1 :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.