• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
meford4u,Jul 30 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:
Tri_kento,Jul 30 2005, 06:41 PM Wrote:i
i know am f**ked in the head.
[right][snapback]126476[/snapback][/right]

fuktard?????
[right][snapback]126520[/snapback][/right]

I said i was f**ked in the head , thus meaning like screwed up a little. a few bolts missing? retarded ... over all Stupid.....?
Save points are for quiters
Tri_kento,Jul 30 2005, 10:37 PM Wrote:I said i was f**ked in the head , thus meaning like screwed up a little. a few bolts missing? retarded ... over all Stupid.....?
[right][snapback]126534[/snapback][/right]

Wow..

you'll definately fit in around here..

Fuktard!! indeed
Hey welcome to the site fellas! Look forward to seeing you at some meets soon.

We're all fuktards :P ... especially that meford character who titled us all.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
geez. well what ever am just going to go with the flow"label me fucktard!"

any who thanks for the welcome and such i like it here so far all should be good and in 2 more nights i get my focus who ray!
Save points are for quiters
haha, you have no choice, but to go with Fuktard. Especially if meford calls you out on it.
crazikev: Forgot to answer you that I didn't know when John Daly was going to hit the ball across the ditch.

Supposed to be tomorrow according to the Barfalo News.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/200...008953.asp
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
I'm not a fuktard......

at least I don't think I am!! LOL...!! :)

Welcome to the group.
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
torradan,Jul 30 2005, 10:08 AM Wrote:Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Well I was looking at the 3 & 5... but I see a lot of them around...and a sedan is a nice way to build a sleeper.. unless they really look at the car, they'd think I was hauling around nothing more than groceries.

Sedan Faction eh?  Sounds like our little get together a couple of weeks ago.. 4 black sedans, one white hatch.
[Image: focus-buffalo-3.jpg]

I laugh at the anti-American stuff anyways, no harm done :)  99% of the time I share the sentiment.

And as an afterthought.. I've read around that some of you like to ditch your DRLs.. anyone happen to have the relay for a 2005 hanging around anywhere (I think from location R12)?  Supposedly all I need to do it pop that baby in, and I'm all set.  No extra wiring necessary.  I could be wrong though.  I've been actually looking to *make* them work (I get a nice insurance discount if I have them on the vehicle).  Be glad to take one off your hands.  If not I'll stop in at Shanahan or Donway (Donway really ticked me off last year though, but thats another story) when I'm up that way, and see what they can do.
[right][snapback]126441[/snapback][/right]

Do i see an ST??!! And the relay for the DRL is a very common ford relay i took mine out, when i get to work in the morning i'll hook you up with the part number and all the good info and location for sure.
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
crazikev,Jul 29 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:hello :hi:

im also from Niagara Falls, but another country(the better Niagara Falls) lol j/k

Ps: do you know when John Daly is supposed to drive the golf ball across the Falls?
[right][snapback]126323[/snapback][/right]

Daly gets about 20 whacks if needed at 7pm tonight to drive the ball across the horseshoe

Crazirich,Aug 3 2005, 01:13 AM Wrote:Do i see an ST??!!  And the relay for the DRL is a very common ford relay i took mine out, when i get to work in the morning i'll hook you up with the part number and all the good info and location for sure.
[right][snapback]127393[/snapback][/right]

Yep an ST is on the right side, my lowly SES is next to it. Cool beans on the part number for the relay.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
welcome!
Oh BTW :hi:

:hi:

Anyone with a Foci is welcome...I like the "sleep" factor of the sedan too...had a freind that had a CD silver ZTS with a 5 spd...with only a few bolt-ons and a drop, he gave more than a couple of vehicles an etiquette lesson...lol
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
torradan,Aug 3 2005, 09:10 AM Wrote:Yep an ST is on the right side, my lowly SES is next to it.  Cool beans on the part number for the relay.
[right][snapback]127456[/snapback][/right]

So why did you have to put the pic of where you could see when my was screwed up?! BTW, s**t happened and I might have it for the meet, if not then Thursday for sure.
[Image: Signature.jpg]
torradan,Aug 3 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:
Crazirich,Aug 3 2005, 01:13 AM Wrote:Do i see an ST??!!  And the relay for the DRL is a very common ford relay i took mine out, when i get to work in the morning i'll hook you up with the part number and all the good info and location for sure.
[right][snapback]127393[/snapback][/right]

Yep an ST is on the right side, my lowly SES is next to it. Cool beans on the part number for the relay.
[right][snapback]127456[/snapback][/right]

Never say an SES is "lowly" We're the Pimp Patrol with our factory pimped rides :lol:

NefCanuck