Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want One...!
There is one of these in Edmonton with full factory warranty. I have to go check it out, these vans are so cool! ;)

Toyota

Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
i saw one at a hyundai here in saskatoon, i like me, but they look like toasters
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I saw a scion in toronto last week.. it looks so much better in real life.. .the car would ridiculous if it were a full size car, but being so small, it's a pimp little ride... especially when done up properly.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

My one teammate on 5ive19 customs was the first XB in ontario.

he was in the darknights booth this year. Sick little box.
Run your car, not your mouth
I want a Scion coupe
No thanks. Every dumb ass punk kid in Florida owns one.

I no likey
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
LOFOCI WAGON,Jul 29 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:...these vans are so cool! ;) 
[right][snapback]126220[/snapback][/right]

The Scion xB is not a van.. it's the same size as our cars...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I don't like it either.
I saw a sik XB in New York it was two-tone orangey-red with clear lens tails, and what sounded like a massive stereo, and musta been on 20's....HUGE RIMS!!

I really thought it was sweet!@
I'd buy one for sure if it came with a bigger engine.. .

I think its a 1.5...

haha drop in the camry 3.0 v6 and youve got yourself a deal.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I was going to buy one b4 the fucus...but took so long to come out...(and then I moved up here!!!!!!!!so no scion)....I'll buy me one..! love them..!!!!!!!
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
Raine,Jul 29 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:
LOFOCI WAGON,Jul 29 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:...these vans are so cool! ;) 
[right][snapback]126220[/snapback][/right]

The Scion xB is not a van.. it's the same size as our cars...
[right][snapback]126262[/snapback][/right]

The xB is a van bro. its a box with wheels. It might not be as LONG as one, but the back room is retarded.
Run your car, not your mouth
It's a suV...sport-ultility-van
scoobasteve,Jul 29 2005, 06:29 PM Wrote:I'd buy one for sure if it came with a bigger engine.. .

I think its a 1.5... 

haha drop in the camry 3.0 v6 and youve got yourself a deal.
[right][snapback]126306[/snapback][/right]

Drop the Camry V6 in there and it'll nose dive better than a druggie looking for a line of cocaine :P

Not my choice in wheels, but hey somebody likes it right?

NefCanuck
I didn't like the Elemement. Why would this scion be any better? Meh, just not for me I guess. I'd rather pimp out a wagon.
i saw a black Element the other day, slammed with some huge black.chrome lip wheels and it looked uber hot...

You can make the xB look slick...
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]
[Image: E_XB.jpg]
[Image: E_XB_2.jpg]

im a big fan of the xA...
[Image: xA4.jpg]
[Image: IST_10.jpg]
[Image: IST_8.jpg]
[Image: 01.jpg]
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
why cant the xA/xB have the celica gt-s motor instead
Holy rice in the bow bat man!

am not really for the rice rockets, and from what car and driver told me, Scion's are mainly just the low end cars that got no where to go,
Save points are for quiters
I saw one up-close back in April for the first time, when I was down in Reno. They're just another 5 minutes of fame for another car company, another Saturn for imports, really.

I wasn't that impressed.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.