Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey K_os, Question For You
I know yours is the one of the left of these three, but where would one pick up a convertible mini like the one in the middle? And more importantly, how much would something like that go for. It's quite possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen

[Image: tmc_banner.jpg]
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Oh dear god, you need help. I don't know if it's the jet lag or that crappy beer you drink, but tell your doctor of your quest for uber gay autos and get help.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 24 2005, 08:06 AM Wrote:Oh dear god, you need help.  I don't know if it's the jet lag or that crappy beer you drink, but tell your doctor of your quest for uber gay autos and get help.
[right][snapback]124691[/snapback][/right]

At least I drink crappy beer with the guys when I say I will instead of sitting around at home jerkin it
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

^_^ :twak:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 24 2005, 08:06 AM Wrote:Oh dear god, you need help.  I don't know if it's the jet lag or that crappy beer you drink, but tell your doctor of your quest for uber gay autos and get help.
[right][snapback]124691[/snapback][/right]

At least I drink crappy beer with the guys when I say I will instead of sitting around at home jerkin it
[right][snapback]124698[/snapback][/right]

Better read up on what I said. I did say that I would TRY and make it.

I know, I was just so heartbroken about the fact that you didn't show that I lashed out. I'm sorry :P
2000 Black ZX3
Raine,Jul 23 2005, 11:37 PM Wrote:I know yours is the one of the left of these three, but where would one pick up a convertible mini like the one in the middle? And more importantly, how much would something like that go for. It's quite possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen

[Image: tmc_banner.jpg]
[right][snapback]124664[/snapback][/right]

The convertible is a hard Mini to find especially true blue factory convertibles since they only made 1500 of them. The one in the middle belongs to my brother and it's not a factory original, the convertible has been appraised at 12g's but the selling price on them is around 15-20g's depending on the condition. To find one you can go to http://www.minimania.com they have a for sale section, also Vancouver Mini Club they have a for sale section as well.

Laterz :)

PS: This Mini Cabriolet just sold for 16,000.00US in Ohio.
[Image: ACF17DF.jpg]
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
That pricey huh? Well no wonder, it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to just keep my eyes open for one going a little cheaper (a crashed one or the like. Body work is easier than raising $15k). Thanks :)
2000 Black ZX3
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:That pricey huh? Well no wonder, it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to just keep my eyes open for one going a little cheaper (a crashed one or the like. Body work is easier than raising $15k). Thanks :)
[right][snapback]124778[/snapback][/right]

You really are a cheap fuktard. Congratulations!

meford4u,Jul 24 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:That pricey huh? Well no wonder, it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to just keep my eyes open for one going a little cheaper (a crashed one or the like. Body work is easier than raising $15k). Thanks :)

[right][snapback]124780[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
microbunny,Jul 24 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]124787[/snapback][/right]

What are you laughing about buffer boy? Go claybar your car and stfu :P
2000 Black ZX3
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 24 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]124787[/snapback][/right]

What are you laughing about buffer boy? Go claybar your car and stfu :P
[right][snapback]124792[/snapback][/right]

He's laughing at you! We are all laughing at you! We love to hear how your g/f wears the pants in your relationship and how much s**t you get in on a daily basis. So what did you do wrong to piss her off today? Try on her panties?

Raine,Jul 24 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote:That pricey huh? Well no wonder, it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to just keep my eyes open for one going a little cheaper (a crashed one or the like. Body work is easier than raising $15k). Thanks :)

There is a cheap way of going about it you can buy a late 70's Mini cheap then chop the roof off it, you would probably be able to get a good example of a convertible Mini on the road for under 10g's, or an even better idea how about buying a plane Mini shell chopping the roof and putting in a B18 then passing by Mefords and blowing the doors off his Focus. :lol:

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
Oh, did we forget to mention IT'S NOT MY CAR!!!!

By the time he does that, I'll have a new present for my wife in the driveway that might just humble a few of you.

And it aint a friggin mini nor does it have four doors and the niteshit has been put to bed.

meford4u,Jul 24 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:He's laughing at you!  We are all laughing at you!  We love to hear how your g/f wears the pants in your relationship and how much s**t you get in on a daily basis.  So what did you do wrong to piss her off today?  Try on her panties?
[right][snapback]124795[/snapback][/right]

I pissed her off enough Friday to last for a week, and by then I'll probably do something else to piss her off even more. :ph34r:
2000 Black ZX3