Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racoon In The House!
I was funny lol

And yes. I really truly know the power of the Dark Side
2000 ZX3
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 25 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:
Mason,Jul 25 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:And for the record I never wanted to kill it. We just though it would be funny...
[right][snapback]125010[/snapback][/right]

The "thinking it would be funny" part scares me a little bit. :blink:

Killing furry little animals for kicks just sounds so evil.
[right][snapback]125012[/snapback][/right]

well put it this way the only thing stopping that coon from eating your face is the simple fact you are bigger than it. With that being said you're basically in self defence, shoot it there is thousands where that lil guy came from. It's the American way

oh and this reminds me of when my uncle tried to get 2 mating skunks out from under his house. The dumbass tried to scare them out, and if you don't know by now skunks tend to open a sack of hell when you scare them. By sack of hell I mean a smell that can only be reproduced by a 450lbs man in the jungle with no deoderant x 17 + curry
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Jul 25 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:It's the American way

[right][snapback]125027[/snapback][/right]

Just in case you didnt know.

Were in Canada. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
nass,Jul 25 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:
Mason,Jul 25 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:And for the record I never wanted to kill it. We just though it would be funny...

well put it this way the only thing stopping that coon from eating your face is the simple fact you are bigger than it. With that being said you're basically in self defence, shoot it there is thousands where that lil guy came from. It's the American way

Good ol pre-emptive attacks... It's self-defense before the initial onslaught.

Also, if you read my other replies, I'm for taking these little buggers out if they become a problem. I just won't kill them for no reason.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
nass,Jul 25 2005, 02:23 PM Wrote:

but that coon is 7-8 feet off the ground and perched pretty much over the door to the outside, coulda jumped down at my face :lol:

maybe after i poked it :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Jul 25 2005, 11:55 PM Wrote:but that coon is 7-8 feet off the ground and perched pretty much over the door to the outside, coulda jumped down at my face  :lol:

[right][snapback]125245[/snapback][/right]

You should have poked it you wussy. :lol:

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 26 2005, 07:35 AM Wrote:
crazikev,Jul 25 2005, 11:55 PM Wrote:but that coon is 7-8 feet off the ground and perched pretty much over the door to the outside, coulda jumped down at my face  :lol:

[right][snapback]125301[/snapback][/right]
i did poke it!

it growled and hissed :o
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Jul 26 2005, 08:18 PM Wrote:

i did poke it!

[right][snapback]125464[/snapback][/right]

and that scares the hell out of you cause something so small and cute-like shouldn't make a sound like that.... and some of those coons get huge
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
nass,Jul 26 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Jul 26 2005, 08:18 PM Wrote:

i did poke it!

[right][snapback]125464[/snapback][/right]

and that scares the hell out of you cause something so small and cute-like shouldn't make a sound like that.... and some of those coons get huge
[right][snapback]125476[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I remember seeing one about the size of my old 19" CRT monitor. Man that thing was fat assed.

Man, we really got some straight up redneck hicks on this board!!!

Wow, I mean really, some of you guys are screwed up...

I know I'm a fuk-up but, I'm not as bad as a few of ya'll!!!

WOW!! :unsure:

Flofocus,Jul 25 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:
Mason,Jul 25 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:Hell with that. I shot it for the s**t of it... Out drinking with the paintball gun and the story goes from there.
[right][snapback]125002[/snapback][/right]

Glad I dont live near you. ;) :ph34r:
[right][snapback]125006[/snapback][/right]

Ah dam good thing I am moving :o
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 26 2005, 10:40 PM Wrote:and that scares the hell out of you cause something so small and cute-like shouldn't make a sound like that.... and some of those coons get huge
[right][snapback]125476[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I remember seeing one about the size of my old 19" CRT monitor. Man that thing was fat assed.
[right][snapback]125515[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

that thing must of eaten a few babies.... it's the other other white meat, babies it's what's for dinner
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
LOL thats funny, animals like your screened in porch too eh. Who left the door open
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
We had that problem at my friends house. a little racoon got in cuz my buddy left the patio door open. We used a live trap to catch him. We got the trap from the humain society. The trap looks like a cage. There is a preasure plate in it that you put the bait on. Racoon goes in, eats the (cheezies) and SLAM!!! door closed and the furball is caught. Humain society wanted us to contact them once we caught him cuz they needed to do testing and stuff.

Racoons are cute...but yes...they can get pretty nasty when they feel their lives are in danger. Those teeth are sharp...shoulda seen what he did to the fork that we were using to attempt to feed it through the cage.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
would throwing marshmellows at one be cruel and inhumane treatment????
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
We had two raccoons living in a window well under a deck at my parents house. when i called animal control they told me to put a radio near the window and leave it on as they don't like noise or go to the dog groomers and get a bag of dog fur and put it around the window. My 2 1/2 year nephew ended up scaring them away by banging on the window yelling "coon get up". the raccoons were hissing and growing at him and showing their teeth. They definately were not cute then. They haven't been back for about 5 months now.
Natasha
#1 .... Pet control only comes if the animal is injured... Or else youd have to pay to get it out of the house. Shooting it with the paintball gun might be a viable option if you want it gone, quick, for free... =P

Unfortunely Raine saying youll shoot someone else isnt exactly the same thing as them saying they are going to shoot the racoon with a paintball gun. Its cool to go off on people, but atleast do it without saying a buncha dumb stuff as well.

#2 .... Its just a racoon. Ive chased several of them outdoors and even up trees. Were humans .. Humans > animals. I would have put some heavy duty s**t on and gone after it no matter how much it hissed.

We once had a squirrel in our house and I ended up catching it in a box... it was a very fun indeed... I wish more wild animals tried to make homes here.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.