Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferrari Gets Owned By F150
That's got to suck...
[Image: 20116310121.jpg]
[Image: 20116311170.jpg]
[Image: crash5.jpg]
that's gotta suck, poor ferrari owner got owned by a ford truck :lol: Sucks to ge him
My Mom Says I'm Special
Wah wah fvcking wah! That guy's probably got the car insured for everything from theft to full scale planetary bombardment. I'm sure he can drive the vespa to the golf & country club
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
WOW!! would i ever be pissed!
at least the Vespa is OK ;)

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
He's still got a hummer there to drive.

I don;t feel sorry for him one bit.
looks like that guy spent his money on cars and not the house... it doesn't look that nice from the few shots we can see it. I guess that's how they roll down in Arkansas
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Jul 22 2005, 09:27 AM Wrote:looks like that guy spent his money on cars and not the house... it doesn't look that nice from the few shots we can see it. I guess that's how they roll down in Arkansas
[right][snapback]124438[/snapback][/right]

Don't kid yourself.... Look at the driveway in the background..... BIG DOLLAZ!
how does s**t like that even happen :blink:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Anybody else smell a "Princes of Malibu"-style plot? :lol:

SUCKAH.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
scoobasteve,Jul 22 2005, 10:41 AM Wrote:how does s**t like that even happen :blink:
[right][snapback]124458[/snapback][/right]
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
OK... well that cant be right... coz how dus it get ontop of the ferrari with out going over the back side of it... and if it did which i dont think it did there would be marks up the back side of the ferrari!!! dont you think?? unless! the f150 did a jump and like flew over the top of the ferrari and landed ontop... which just seems odd. anyways think about it! either way though... THAT dam SUCKS!
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
that guy needs a bigger garage, gotta fit um all in there somehow
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
I'll bet you it was a tornado or something crazy./..
microbunny,Jul 23 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:I'll bet you it was a tornado or something crazy./..
[right][snapback]124593[/snapback][/right]
Tornado is probably right. There is a hell of a lot of debris on that Ferrari and it was not just drywall dust and I don't think the pickup spill its load of dirt. The pickup might have been picked up by a tornado along with all that dirt and flung through the garage door on top of the Ferrari. It would explain why there are no tire tracks running up the car.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Jul 24 2005, 02:46 AM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 23 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:I'll bet you it was a tornado or something crazy./..
[right][snapback]124593[/snapback][/right]
Tornado is probably right. There is a hell of a lot of debris on that Ferrari and it was not just drywall dust and I don't think the pickup spill its load of dirt. The pickup might have been picked up by a tornado along with all that dirt and flung through the garage door on top of the Ferrari. It would explain why there are no tire tracks running up the car.
[right][snapback]124662[/snapback][/right]

prolly right cause that truck really doesn't belong in that picture, for various reasons
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
SVT ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 11:05 PM Wrote:That's got to suck...
[Image: 20116310121.jpg]
[Image: 20116311170.jpg]
[Image: crash5.jpg]
[right][snapback]124368[/snapback][/right]

A hick from Arkansas has a Ferrari? Life isn't fair!