Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Someone Who Takes A Lot Of Pictures...
[Image: myfocus1.jpg]

[Image: myfocus2.jpg]

[Image: enginebay1.jpg]

And here's what is being installed as soon as I get back from vacation!

[Image: turbokit.jpg]
Details on the setup pleeeeaase!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
It's the focus-power stage 1 kit.

Will be intercooling this winter, hopefully. Along with a new clutch. Because I fully plan on roasting the stock one. :lol:
Turrrrbo!!!
Sweet man, love car, black is the best color!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
That car is pure baaaaaad-assss.
Congrats on the turbo. That's gonna add a lil' extra twist to your mill ;)

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
nice looking car, love how it's like ALL black, looks really good!
i love the red x's

im sure its nice tho :(
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I seem to be having some temporary server issues.
now that is sexy, that is gonna be pretty close to my dream focus (once yo get it boosted)...love the rims and the look...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Davan I've always loved your car.. that's just amazing. One of the best looking SVT's out there
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Davan, those pics are old. I remember when you first put them up on svtoa.com, car still looks great though. Good luck with that turbo, set up looks sweet!
how much boost will you be running? power expectancy with this setup?
SVTDavan,Jul 21 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:[Image: myfocus1.jpg]

[Image: myfocus2.jpg]

[Image: enginebay1.jpg]

And here's what is being installed as soon as I get back from vacation!

[Image: turbokit.jpg]
[right][snapback]124183[/snapback][/right]
Michael Yoneez,Jul 21 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:how much boost will you be running? power expectancy with this setup[right][snapback]124336[/snapback][/right]

This quote is from Tom in a post on SVTOA.com

"Or you could look into my SVT turbo kit and have 300+HP on 93 fuel with well over 290 to 300TQ"
-Tom
SVTDavan,Jul 21 2005, 01:25 PM Wrote:It's the focus-power stage 1 kit.

[right][snapback]124187[/snapback][/right]

Drool.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Michael Yoneez,Jul 21 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:how much boost will you be running? power expectancy with this setup?

You can see more details here.

http://www.focus-power.com/view.php?showme=Home

Full SVT kit

Quote:We did a little more playing and some tuning and finished the day with 290HP & 287TQ at the wheels with the SVT.

We will be going to the FR Intake soon with the FR 70mm T/B.

The SVT will see 300+ with no problem.

This was on 100oct now and 15psi.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
[quote=SVTDavan,Jul 21 2005, 01:21 PM]
[Image: myfocus1.jpg]

Nice Ride! :D

"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
SVT ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:Davan, those pics are old. I remember when you first put them up on svtoa.com, car still looks great though.
[right][snapback]124315[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I took those pics when I put the wheels on. Nothing exterior wise has changed since, and like I said, I really don't have much for photos of my own car. heh.

The stage 1 kit won't push 300horse... It runs 10 pounds non-intercooled. I am expecting 240-250ish to the wheel... This winter I hope to intercool the setup and run a bit more boost on 94 octane. :)
I love it, looks great!