Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq At Dans, Canceled!
We can have a test snow tire day infront of my house. haha.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Jul 20 2005, 03: Wrote:64 warwood Rd
toronto ont
m9b 5b4

go look it up.

I have plenty of parking here, and its a nice area. Lets get some more people chime in before we set the date as firm.
[right][snapback]123913[/snapback][/right]

Anybody left yet for Dans?
pm, me if ur going cus I can only show up if someone gives me a ride there today
My other ride is your Mom
meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:We went through the same s**t last year.  Are we going to have to do this everyyear?  last year I picked the date and that was it.  3 pages long of when do you want my BBQ is lame.  And Dan knows it's lame, just to laugh and fawk with you guys.
He's stirring the pot.

August 27th.  Be there or be square.

Oh, and can we make the next wing night the 12th of August?  Friday night?
[right][snapback]125527[/snapback][/right]

so did Mr. "I picked the date for Dan's meet so fak you guys" even show up on the date he chose?
My other ride is your Mom
not to my knowledge........ :huh:

but then again I thought it was set for Dec 3rd now ? :huh:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I thought it was for December 3rd?
paolo,Aug 27 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:We went through the same s**t last year.  Are we going to have to do this everyyear?  last year I picked the date and that was it.  3 pages long of when do you want my BBQ is lame.  And Dan knows it's lame, just to laugh and fawk with you guys.
He's stirring the pot.

August 27th.  Be there or be square.

Oh, and can we make the next wing night the 12th of August?  Friday night?
[right][snapback]125527[/snapback][/right]

so did Mr. "I picked the date for Dan's meet so fak you guys" even show up on the date he chose?
[right][snapback]136328[/snapback][/right]

Your out of the loop fuktard. It was canned 5 minutes after I posted about that day because 2 members went camping. It still should of been yesterday without them.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Haha, somebody really should pick a date.... Dec 3 is too cold for a bbq.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'll be inside warm and toasty on December 3rd.
I am so screwed for the rest of the year. Someone pick a date that isn't the end of Sept. / Oct. :o
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 29 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:I am so screwed for the rest of the year. Someone pick a date that isn't the end of Sept. / Oct. :o
[right][snapback]136665[/snapback][/right]

How'bout june 22nd for my bbq next year? :P
OCTOBER 8TH?
ANTHONYD,Aug 29 2005, 11:05 AM Wrote:I'll be warm inside his mom on December 3rd.
[right][snapback]136643[/snapback][/right]

:o
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Oct 8 sounds good to me.
05 Altima SE-R
Bump... we cant let a year pass w/o dans annual bbq...
05 Altima SE-R
isn't the 8th thanksgiving weekend? many people might be away or have plans for the whole weekend .. why not the weekend b4?
Below Average Car Club
hmm.... Dec 3rd is looking more and more realistic.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
lol, I just threw out a date!
I agree with Frost
scoobasteve,Aug 31 2005, 10:19 PM Wrote:Bump... we cant let a year pass w/o dans annual bbq...

hahah ... yes but dans lazier then ever to get the group focus'd.... 'cuse the pun.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
<_< ^_^ This is sad.
so c u guys on the 3rd of dec hahahahahah snow ball fights and yellow iciles :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]