FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bbq At Dans, Canceled!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Please dont come! ha ha ...
August 13th

I'll be there whenever it is
August 13 works for me!!
in between a wedding and the Woodward Dream Cruise!!!
I check the calandar...... It works for me. I'll be there.
I'm in montreal for the week of the 8th. If I'm back, i can make the 13th.
I should be there too.
tdot-zx3,Jul 20 2005, 02: Wrote:Aight so ya.... Let make this 3 years strong now. Yet again, no car running car at my own car bbq for me... Its tradition I tell ya.... =P

Throw out some dates.

My world parkour project is getting bumped to spring, 95% sure its getting bumped, so Im clear to do this.

Granted, Im probably going to europe all winter regardless, so this has to be done before october.

Lets get some dates going, chances are its going to conflict with other things posted in here, but lets try our best.
[right][snapback]123655[/snapback][/right]

August 13 should be doable for me, but I've got a feeling that I'm going to be required to show up at my dad's at least one weekend in August to help him with his computer problems, if it isn't that weekend, it's all good :)

NefCanuck
(My father's biggest problem is that he insists on keeping a P-166 running because it's an IBM :rolleyes: )
Let's make it the 14th... a lot of people (like myself) work retail and Saturdays are hard to get off.
Raine,Jul 20 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:Let's make it the 14th... a lot of people (like myself) work retail and Saturdays are hard to get off.
[right][snapback]123740[/snapback][/right]

Sunday would be no good for long distance commuters. I know I aint dirivng on Sunday for 4 hours just to drive home after 2. ;) B)
Flofocus,Jul 20 2005, 11:11 AM Wrote:
Raine,Jul 20 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:Let's make it the 14th... a lot of people (like myself) work retail and Saturdays are hard to get off.
[right][snapback]123740[/snapback][/right]

Sunday would be no good for long distance commuters. I know I aint dirivng on Sunday for 4 hours just to drive home after 2. ;) B)
[right][snapback]123754[/snapback][/right]
same here, im making this a priority to attend, and im also about 4 hours away
sounds good so far.
Hmmm where is Dan's again? (I've never been, due to the whole army thingy...lol). I'm gonna be home by then, so I should be able to come. If it's in the GTA, then yes, I'll be home by that weekend, so count me in! :)
Aight Im comming this year for sure......................................Im booking the day off tonight.
64 warwood Rd
toronto ont
m9b 5b4

go look it up.

I have plenty of parking here, and its a nice area. Lets get some more people chime in before we set the date as firm.
tdot-zx3,Jul 20 2005, 03: Wrote:I have plenty of parking here, and its a nice area. Lets get some more people chime in before we set the date as firm.
[right][snapback]123913[/snapback][/right]
give it the night and im sure more people will be interested, its the weekend after the dyno day and the weekend befroe the camping trip, after that the next weekend is labor day i think??
Can't do it man, or we'd be there. Our closing date is the 19th of August.

If it's in Sept., sure thing. August is pooched for us, and the 6th is already booked for the Steeda Dyno Day.
August 20th ....boom...do it

i'm the chef... same as the last 2 Q's at Dans i think it was like $3 each and i will go buy thte food/drnks/snack....

...seemed to work

August 20=Woodward dream cruise in Detroit
thats a tuff choice
Focused,Jul 20 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:August 20th ....boom...do it

i'm the chef...  same as the last 2 Q's at Dans  i think it was like $3 each and i will go buy thte food/drnks/snack....

...seemed to work
[right][snapback]123929[/snapback][/right]

where were you for mine.... I had the grill all shined up too.
ANTHONYD,Jul 20 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:
Focused,Jul 20 2005, 04:07 PM Wrote:August 20th ....boom...do it

i'm the chef...  same as the last 2 Q's at Dans  i think it was like $3 each and i will go buy thte food/drnks/snack....

...seemed to work
[right][snapback]123929[/snapback][/right]

where were you for mine.... I had the grill all shined up too.
[right][snapback]123932[/snapback][/right]

Yea that day was an adventure in itself!!! what an awsome BBQ to miss too!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8