Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq At Dans, Canceled!
paolo,Nov 28 2005, 07:37 PM Wrote:thanx for moving the aug summer bbq to a december winter skating rink meet.. im stuck working @ Fidogers untill 7:30
[right][snapback]158160[/snapback][/right]

We know...............

...............why do you think it was rescheduled?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
'fraid I'm out :P (Getting my dad's 65th birthday present that day) and it'll be riding in the Focus with me, no chance I risk extra mileage with the present sitting in the trunk :lol:

NefCanuck
where is it???
i might be able to make it
just found out bout it today but i will c what i ahve goin on on saturday
SDPZX3,Nov 28 2005, 09:14 PM Wrote:where is it???
i might be able to make it
just found out bout it today but i will c what i ahve goin on on saturday
[right][snapback]158180[/snapback][/right]

64 warwood Rd
toronto ont
m9b 5b4

go look it up.

north side of Burhamthorpe just east of the 427.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Not going to be able to make it.

With my brother literally filleting himself two weekends ago and then down to Toronto last weekend to see him and attend a family gathering... I'm tapped.

Hope you guys have lots of pics :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
hmm some how I feel somewhat responsible for setting the date, but really I can't wait for it lol........ gives me something to do after dropping off the euro fenders, and lower lip at the body shop for painting, and a trim on the lip, so more or less I'll be in the area. :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I am not sure if I would be happier to have DAn finally answer the question of whether or not he will be home for this G2G or no answer and have 10+ guys show up at his door wanting to do his mom. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ha ha ha ha ... Darkpuppet reminded me of this. I was surprised that people are still talking about this. ha ha.

Saturday?

Ill be home.

Whether or not you guys want to meet up is upto you.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Nov 30 2005, 03: Wrote:ha ha ha ha ... Darkpuppet reminded me of this. I was surprised that people are still talking about this. ha ha.

[right][snapback]158493[/snapback][/right]

yeah me too, after what 8 pages and 150 replys ? :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
dan, if u and the focus gang gonnna hang arround after 7, then i'll pass by after work..
My other ride is your Mom
Well if people want to come... Cus I dont pay enough attention to this board to know one way or another...

Please let me know and atleast compile like a small list or something before the day.

Im training friday night like usual till late, Saturday morning is usually sleep in for me until about 2-3 .. But I have no problem getting up for 11 or whatever... I just want to know Im actually getting up for something and not getting up to find no one comes .. or .. whatever....

4am confusing post. But someone will be able to decode it.
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Dec 2 2005, 04: Wrote:Well if people want to come... Cus I dont pay enough attention to this board to know one way or another...

Please let me know and atleast compile like a small list or something before the day.

Im training friday night like usual till late, Saturday morning is usually sleep in for me until about 2-3 .. But I have no problem getting up for 11 or whatever... I just want to know Im actually getting up for something and not getting up to find no one comes .. or .. whatever....

4am confusing post. But someone will be able to decode it.
[right][snapback]158960[/snapback][/right]

Dan:

I will be at your house at 1300 (1pm for losers), we will watch TV and talk about fire supression and HALON recovery with your dad until 2pm then I will drive us in the Focus to your closest Timmies, come back, and if there isn't a crowd by 3pm I'll leave.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
damnit, i was hoping 4an early mornin start
Ya ... No ones coming.

Sorry to ruin what looked like an exciting schedual there 2001zts.. But I dont think im up for it. :lol:

So ya... Canceled.. Dont bother coming.. Stay home.. Dont waste your time coming here.. haha.

dan

Its 5:21 am .. I really dont feel like hosting guests anyways. And since this isnt a big event or organized one at all ... I feel its ok and im justified.. ha ha ha ...
:angry:

I got a car wash and everything. By the way the preferred spelling of cancel is, on Focus Canada at least, with a K.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
damn, who all wants to meet up in sauga then? I'll pick the meeting spot: Huartz 10 n Egg?
paolo,Dec 3 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:damn, who all wants to meet up in sauga then? I'll pick the meeting spot: Huartz 10 n Egg?
[right][snapback]159159[/snapback][/right]

Geez, why didn't I see that last night before I was stuck at the PC shop at Hurontario & Eglington ALL GODDAMN DAY TODAY thanks to an incompetant tech that turned a DVD drive upgrade into a grenading of Win XPPoro :angry:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 4 2005, 12:20 AM Wrote:
paolo,Dec 3 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:damn, who all wants to meet up in sauga then? I'll pick the meeting spot: Huartz 10 n Egg?
[right][snapback]159159[/snapback][/right]

Geez, why didn't I see that last night before I was stuck at the PC shop at Hurontario & Eglington ALL GODDAMN DAY TODAY thanks to an incompetant tech that turned a DVD drive upgrade into a grenading of Win XPPoro :angry:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]159225[/snapback][/right]

cus maybe i posted it this MORNING!!!