Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Car Shots
Heres some pics from the sound off I was at this weekend.

They just finished the lambo door that morning, didn't get time for the drivers side before the show.
[Image: IMGP0182.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0180.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0181.jpg]

This Precidia made quite an entrance, they were running late finishing up the turbo(only pushing 5 psi right now) but everyone crowded around to check it out when it pulled up
[Image: IMGP0177.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0178.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0179.jpg]

This guy cleaned out every piece of dynamat in the city(except for one shop who wouldn't cut him a deal)
[Image: IMGP0183.jpg]
He's got 5 12" L7's. None of the shops had time to build him a box so he had to put them each in a single L5 box. He hit 151 db's I think, but once he gets a proper box, and probably six or so hours of tuning, it is going to be stupid loud.
[Image: IMGP0184.jpg]
Not a bad looking civic, and a damn fine girl owns it(wish i could of got a shot of her too.
[Image: IMGP0185.jpg]
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
wow...those are some nice doors...and look jay, somebody just like you, driving around with only one door done :P just playing big guy lol :P
Minus the hood scoops, that MX3 is hottttttt
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
the trunk layouts of that Celica and the Mazda are fooking nice...

a girl drives that civic, the only thing sexier than a chick driving a hooked up car, is a chick riding a crotch rocket...

get pics next time!!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Oh wow, the hatch area of that MX-3 looks like its stock, the work in there is that damn good :blink:

Boy I'd hate to think of the number of hours of labour that took... a real labour of love indeed...

NefCanuck
Some nice stereo installs there. Don't think much of any of those cars though.
holy body kits. yikes.
Yeah I geuss those are some nice GIRL cars! (CIVICS)

The Celica is pretty sweet. lovein the rims on it!
www.VicVodka.com
http://www.thePman.com

[Image: 778239_85.jpg][Image: 778239_48.jpg]
why would someone dynamatt the rear window on the hatch of the Civic? that looks G|-|3y
My other ride is your Mom