Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Focus Spot
I got a sneak at the new Focus spot to air in Canada this fall. It's pretty cool. It features the new ST and is about 50/50 street focus and WRC Rally focus. You guys should like it.
2002 SVT mostly stock...K&N, KVR Carbon Fibre Brakes, Steeda Short Shifter, Steeda Carbon Fibre Dash Kit and no DAMN orange blinkers!
What do you mean? Like the new focus that will be in production? I dont really understand what your saying...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I want to see too!!!
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Quote:What do you mean? Like the new focus that will be in production? I dont really understand what your saying...
yes, what he said.

Whats a Focus spot?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jul 18 2005, 03:13 PM Wrote:
Quote:What do you mean? Like the new focus that will be in production? I dont really understand what your saying...
yes, what he said.

Whats a Focus spot?
[right][snapback]123192[/snapback][/right]

I think it's a new commercial... he's using "ad agency" speak :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Sorry, yah, I mean the new television commercial for the Ford Focus that you can buy from your local dealer. It features the regular focus but also has shots from this years WRC Focus races. I don't have it in "post"able format yet. It's nice to see Ford in Canada finally taking advantage of using the WRC cars in marketing and promotion.
2002 SVT mostly stock...K&N, KVR Carbon Fibre Brakes, Steeda Short Shifter, Steeda Carbon Fibre Dash Kit and no DAMN orange blinkers!
Ryan,Jul 18 2005, 03:50 PM Wrote:Sorry, yah, I mean the new television commercial for the Ford Focus that you can buy from your local dealer.  It features the regular focus but also has shots from this years WRC Focus races.  I don't have it in "post"able format yet.  It's nice to see Ford in Canada finally taking advantage of using the WRC cars in marketing and promotion.
[right][snapback]123202[/snapback][/right]
yes but unwilling to sell anythign that even resembles a WRC car
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
At least they are using their factory backed racing to promote the street cars. When's the last time they did that? Early 70's Trans Am racing with the Mustang???